Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Let's see. Brendan (A frontier brain who is considered one of the strongest trainers in the anime/games) Tobias. Who is obviously an adult, therefore has had years of experience and likely has swept through every league Goh. Can barely battle. Only cares about catching mew. Has only been...
  2. Johtoo

I'm expecting one big ass apology series after this is over. I'm talking Cross-dressing team rocket every episode, gyms, a strong female trainer who is equal to ash, a region that can actually be explored, a plot and an overarching story to the season, a cocky rival. Make me proud like you did...
  3. Johtoo

I think one of the criticisms is how this capture was done. This is the first legendary (if you're not counting Ash with Nebby since that isn't a legendary) that is being caught. There is no build up up here, this is just another self-contained episode that rushes through everything. Had this...
  4. Johtoo

Pokemon Sword and Shield have so many fascinating characters, that it astonishes me that they went in this direction. It also trips me up that we will never have a proper Galar anime now.
  5. Johtoo

Honestly, just reboot it. I don't care anymore. I'll take Ash going through Kanto with Brock and Misty again over this.
  6. Johtoo

I genially believe the anime staff have no idea what they're doing anymore. It's like monkeys throwing darts at a dart board right now. Between the movies making no sense, the anime jumping between different styles, and go catching a legendary when 10 years ago that would have been looked down...
Back
Top Bottom