Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I hope so! I also hope the comments about the music isn't true, and that the release copy will have a much better OST.
  2. Johtoo

I personally prefer EXP share on myself, but the issue here is that gamefreak isn't giving an option to those who don't want it? All they had to do was make it a feature that could be turned on and off, and we would all win. This is simply another case of gamefreak's disconnect with the hardcore...
  3. Johtoo

Not surprising. Legends of Arcues looks really rough and it goes against the core mechanics of Pokemon. There hasn't been a new iteration or a spin off that has come near the sales of a traditional mainline game. Diamond and Pearl are also beloved games in Japan and the launch will be huge...
  4. Johtoo

You shouldn't knock on someone who went out of his way to create an image of a game that a lot of people want from Gamefreak.
  5. Johtoo

For me, It's what Gamefreak has to do right to get me to buy a game. I refuse to buy any Pokemon game that doesn't have following Pokemon and modern graphics. Following Pokemon is a new thing for me considering how well it worked in Let's Go. Pokemon games shouldn't be without it now.
  6. Johtoo

FRLG - 8 Million HGSS - 12 Million ORAS - 14 Million Let's Go - 12 Million. Oras sales were lucky as they came off the back of the Pokemon Go boost. Before it, it was tracking around 10-11 million lifetime.
  7. Johtoo

I'll see where it goes. I know one thing though. It would be nice for Gamefreak to make a game that is actually good. I know i'm sick of complaining about how bad the franchise has become and it would be nice to see all the Pokemon fans get together and enjoy a game for once.
  8. Johtoo

The problem is that Pokemon Sales are not that impressive by Switch standards. Zelda has outsold SWSH, Animal Crossing outsold SWSH by 2/1. It's almost at 40 million sales. If Sword and Shield were half as good as those games, it would have sold a lot more. Gamefreak alienated a lot of potential...
  9. Johtoo

Legends looks great, but somehow I think it's just a tech demo for generation 9. The game needs something more than just random battling Pokemon in the wild area. That is the most boring part about Pokemon, and they're attempting to make a game out of it. There has to be some sort of boss battle...
  10. Johtoo

When are we going to start making these devs accountable? You say Masuda was part of the reason, but he's part of the reason for every decision regarding the game. He's the producer and has seniority over Ohmori. Every decision has to go past him. I also never said anything bad about Masuda as a...
  11. Johtoo

For reference: I think Masuda is a great director. But he's purposely dumbing his games down because of some belief people do not want to play longer Pokemon games anymore. The reason why a lot of features are removed are due to him.
  12. Johtoo

Looks so much better than anything Gamefreak or TCPI would produce.
  13. Johtoo

Haha, sorry, I meant in the style of SWSH. My mind was tangled a little, and I know you or anyone here believe these remakes should be a little less. I just wish Gamefreak would price these games accordingly. They called it a faithful remake, right? Why not price it the same as diamond and pearl...
  14. Johtoo

It doesn't make the practice any less terrible. These remakes absolutely do not deserve the $60 price tag, and I would like 1 person in here to actually suggest otherwise. If they had have remade DP in the style of Sinnoh, I would budge, but a low effort remaster for $60? TCPI continues to be...
  15. Johtoo

TCPI profits were not made availble until the last few years and look at the dramatic rise (post pokemon go) and look at its consistency (pre pokemon go). You can't honestly expect a company that shielded its profits only to then make it availble when Pokemon Go hit to somehow be earning more...
  16. Johtoo

Of course not, but until the game is released, we can't say if legends has changed anything. I admire that they actually tried something different, but they did the burn the sinnoh remakes because of it, so i'm not sure if I should be happy or not, lol.
  17. Johtoo

Pokemon Legends looks interesting, but we barely know anything about it. The graphics also looks extremely rough in patches and the framerate is a distaster. Gamefreak needs to release this to critical acclaim and fix these issues to change the general consensus around them, because if they...
  18. Johtoo

Most people fail to realize how thin the Pokemon Company were run pre Pokemon Go. The reason they dumped 4 kids, and removed most japanese licencing music was because they actually could not afford it. Look at the dramatic increase in Profits as soon as Pokemon Go were released.
  19. Johtoo

I want to like Pokemon so bad. I seriously do. Gamefreak made some of the best games period (platinum and SoulSilver), but the gamefreak of 2010 isn't the same gamefreak today. The same goes for the TCPI. Back in 2010, the Pokemon company were barely making profits and was more considerate of...
  20. Johtoo

Indie games also don't come with the Pokemon pricetag. This game shouldn't be anymore than $30, and those who say "Well, platinum wasn't $30 on release either" ignore the fact that we don't hold the same standards today. RBY were released on 3DS, and they sure as hell were not priced to 1998...
Back
Top Bottom