• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I don't care at all about this stupid scoop. What's frustrating is having people constantly telling you that nothing is gonna happen even if you make a joke, like they need to do it. People can be pessimistic as much as they want but I didn't come here for that. I came here to talk about news...
  2. Joker901

I am fighting no one! This is how it started: Can I be tired of people who keep doing this? Have I ever told anyone to believe this will be a great scoop? Have I ever replied to anyone who said the opposite that this will be the major scoop of the decade? No. So why when something is going to...
  3. Joker901

Guys, either I can't write or you cannot read. Are we all waiting for corocoro leaks or not? Japanese, Americans, Europeans etc? Who cares if corocoro is released in Japan? The informations it reveals are good for everyone, right? I've never said (for the 200 time) that this scoop will be...
  4. Joker901

Sorry, but you are reading what you want to. I've never said I'm expecting something huge. Last month corocoro didn't have Lugia on the cover but it revealed Lugia to be in the movie, this month it could be the same. It could have something related to the movie or a tease to whatever is coming...
  5. Joker901

And wouldn't it be enough to have a tease to Zeraora? Also, why Magearna(Tepig/Oshawott/Zoroark/Mega evolutions have been revealed on corocoro if it was just for the japanese? It's not like they are aliens, they are pokemon fans exactly like us. They may have exclusive distributions but...
  6. Joker901

Just because corocoro will talk about the distribution doesn't mean it doesn't have anything else in it. Even a small amount of informations about the movie or what is going to happen in the next months is good. I mean, do you really need to always assume the worst scenario? - It's not a scoop...
  7. Joker901

The scoop is that this month, for the first time, corocoro will not leak.
  8. Joker901

Let's say you can put all the 7 regions together, all the HD models of the 807 pokemon, triple battles and rotation battles and there'll be plenty of space to use.
  9. Joker901

I think that if just one happens before E3 it would be enough already.
  10. Joker901

Nothing that will be released for Pokemon in the future can compete with this: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuqgZxrOeD4 Nothing. This is what the top looks like.
  11. Joker901

The guy however posts supposed "real leaks" each 2 hours screaming: "these are the ultimate and only real leaks". Everything from Mega is just fake for me but yeah, it sounds decent.
  12. Joker901

Don't know. It may be related to GO and all the weather exclusive pokemon in late February. But it's about a month that I keep seeing stuff about him wanting to bath in the sun or waking up and feeling the warm in the air. Probably nothing.
  13. Joker901

"Today Tokyo is like going up to 15℃ ! Warm feel good! Let's work hard this week!" At Game Freak... View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/973000290025680896 Something that I noticed is that lately Masuda has been talking often about temperature. I mean there are a lot of post of him...
  14. Joker901

I don't know. Isn't a bit weird/bad to use a fundraising campain to promote two new games?
  15. Joker901

Clearly it will not be the same engine. Each time they release a new generation/something on a new console, they want that to look different from what they did before. I have no doubts on this, but it's just my opinion.
  16. Joker901

Shouldn't we wait to see what's in corocoro before to judge? Merrick said that corocoro probably will just talk about the distribution, it's not like he has seen anything about it. Maybe Corocoro will talk about the distribution and something else. But, can we wait and avoid what happened...
  17. Joker901

This is what I see: - People saying that a 2019 is kinda confirmed by a number of major events. - People pointing out that the games are still listed as 2018 or later. Why all this fight? I've said this thousands of times: It's not like we cannot see that we have nothing in our hands and it's...
  18. Joker901

No one said it will be 2018 for sure. 2018 is a possibility, exactly like 2019 is a possibility.
  19. Joker901

You didn't talk about the possibilities for a 2019 release: -The game will be rushed otherwise. Two months will make the difference. - We have just had USUM. It's too soon. - It's almost March, 15. The 2018 release is dead already. Only real 2019 possibility: - The games will not be finished in...
  20. Joker901

There's no way people understand this, trust me. I spent the last 15 days repeating it. Let them think what they want, it's the only solution.
Back
Top Bottom