Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

Not really. They have 74 hp which is incredibly high. Tepig, which is the starter with the highest hp, has 65 base hp. This means that even with 33 in both defenses they are still way bulkier than froakie. The stats have no problem, they are perfectly distributed for all of the three. What's...
  2. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

And I would be pleased by this decision. It's not like most of the starters need both of the attacks stats anyway. I still find It hard to believe they actually made this competitive decision though...
  3. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

I also would like to underline that a base 94 attack/sp. attack on a starter is just absurd. It means that Scorbunny and Sobble are way stronger than blastoise and serperior. They are basically baby deoxys.
  4. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

I'm not saying that Sobble may not be fast. But high speed is what makes scorbunny...scorbunny. They revealed It running at high speed, in battle It never stops moving. It is so fast that It makes grass burn. Why all this speed pandering if It's slower than a shy chameleon?
  5. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

It could. However It just makes no sense for Sobble to be faster than Scorbunny. It also does not match the other stats spreads. I think we have to wait, as I said right now I'm not convinced with those stats.
  6. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

In the demo they both have a neutral nature and the ivs spread is most likely the same, I don't see why It shouldn't considering they have basically the same stats with attacks swapped...
  7. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

From the demo, level 50. Sobble and scorbunny have basically the same stats but with attack and sp, attack swapped. Also, Sobble has a point more in speed compared to Scorbunny speed and scorbunny has 1 point more in attack compared to sobble sp. Attack. Something like this: Sobble...
  8. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

So, let's try to understand why GF decided to promote Scorbunny like the super fast starter of the three but then they made Sobble faster. Isn't It weird? Take at look at sobble stats: Sobble: 74/33/33/94/33/63 (From the demo) Sobble: 50/65-80/35/75-105/30/60 (From a level up screen) How...
  9. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

I've followed the starters stats trailer after trailer and I can confirm they don't make any sense. At level 15 all of them had the same amount of hp. In the threehouse Sobble was the bulkiest, during an earlier level up (from 5 to 6 It I'm not wrong) It had paper defenses and mediocre speed...
  10. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

The stats on the demo have propably been altered. Sobble has something like 100 base special attack in his base stage and is faster than scorbunny. Both Sobble and scorbunny have paper defenses too. Probably they just wanted to make things easier for the players considering they only had 10...
  11. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

Imo Grookey will be the bulky physical one with high attack and low speed, Sobble has 0 chances of becoming physical oriented considering its arms and legs (not counting It was full special on the demo) so special with medium-high speed. Scorbunny will be fast and mixed with not so high attacks.
  12. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

Incineroar back in 2016 was definitively the least liked/popular among the three...so... And Primarina was elected the most liked pokemon of gen 7 if I'm not wrong...
  13. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

Greninja was the most popular starter in gen 6 but nobody really cared about froakie till Frogadier was revealed. So I don't think we can say right now what starter will get the spotlight.
  14. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

That basically means that Delphox is useless despite that XD
  15. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

Megas and Alola forms were a new way to give new designs to old pokemon so they could sell them again combined with the nostalgia factor. What I mean is that Charizard and Mewtwo with two new forms sell better than the entire Kalos pokedex sadly. This is why we only had 2 megas from gen 5 and 6...
  16. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

It's not up to us to use logic against Game Freak. It happened before. It's not impossible, there's a leak suggesting It. It's possible.
  17. Joker901

SwSh Starters Discussion

What about the leak that till now has been 100% accurate? "It becomes Raboot, but I don't remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid" It's not that impossible that the fighting gym leader has Scorbunny evolution. We know Milo and Nessa signature...
Back
Top Bottom