Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

That's different. Clearly if Charizard is in the game, Charmender and Charmeleon will be there too. This doesn't mean it's impossible to believe that at some point GF decides that Nosepass will not evolve into Probopass if a magnetic field does not fit the new region. I think this is what people...
  2. Joker901

So, the threehouse video has 84000 dislikes. It is now in second position as the most disliked nintendo video after Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Less than 10000 more dislikes and it will become the most disliked nintendo video on youtube ever. Wow. I expected SW/SH to be remembered in...
  3. Joker901

Don't forget that if (for example) they used the same exact models and animations from x/y in sun and moon, the people who created the models and the animations will be credited too even if they didn't work on them again in s/m. So we don't know if all the people credited actually worked on the...
  4. Joker901

I wish we really could...
  5. Joker901

The games cost 20 dollars more. Even if 5 milions people don't buy these games, they will earn the same money of s/m. Just to say...
  6. Joker901

I have the feeling that the old Fly is still in the games. Corvinight taxi is useful till you get to actually fly, cause we know those taxies are only found in cities (it's not really like pokeride because we saw the man with the taxi in the overworld) and I really hope GF doesn't pretend we go...
  7. Joker901

6 HMs/actions (Surf, Fly, Strenght, Waterfall, Sub, Rockclimb). The professor invented a device that allows you to teleport a pokemon from the box at need. You select 6 pokemon that are able to performe those actions (even if they don't know those moves). Do you need to surf? "The water looks...
  8. Joker901

There's always that theory that in a pokemon game where you have tons of pokemon, there's really no reason for a taxi or a surfing bike when you can you use one of your pokemon and have a better experience. But hey...
  9. Joker901

I still cannot believe a company like pokemon made these marketing mistakes. I would say that 60% of all this is due to how the issues were presented rather than to the issues themselves.
  10. Joker901

That was on the new fire starter of this generation, though... Starters and Legends have always received pretty animations in the last three gens. Primarina spirit bomb is fantastic too. The problem is that we should be at the point where we should stop asking for a charizard to shoot fire from...
  11. Joker901

The chances that those animations are not in sw/sh are pretty high considering the chances that those pokemon are not in Galar are pretty high XD I don't know. It's all just speculation considering they keep ignoring the argument. We have been left discussing about things we don't/can't know. I...
  12. Joker901

That's improving compared to 700+ entirely new 3d models, 2100+ entirely new models animations and all moves new animations back in x/y. It's obvious that a single new animation to some pokemon is not the reason for the national dex cut.
  13. Joker901

I don't know. I just cannot explain why they had the opportunity to redo the models and decided to leave Gyarados barbels look like wooden sticks glued together. I won't buy it until further proof. I mean, all the pokemon I have seen so far look exactly the same as before. I need to see a small...
  14. Joker901

I went back and checked. They never said they had problems bringing the models to the switch (this is why I used the if). Why they recreated the models to match exactly with the previous ones is just one of those many things we, as customers, are not allowed to know. View...
  15. Joker901

They choosed to cut pokemon instead of investing more money to make them all because it was an easier and more sustainable (to them) option. May I disagree with this decision, considering they didn't use that time to make better animations and graphics as they claimed to?
  16. Joker901

Mario reused models on the switch. Let me understand. Let's say importing models could result in several problems and people in the game industry are aware of it. If they didn't take that in account while projecting the games and then suddently found themselves in trouble, whose fault is it? If...
  17. Joker901

It's something possible. And if It's possible and they didn't do It right, It means they failed where others succeded. Does It sound better to you?
  18. Joker901

Except they have bilions of dollars and they could have easly managed all the problems if they wanted to. They just didn't want to. Let's be honest, they don't care about you as much as you care about them. In my previous post I analyzed the interview with tons of IF. Considering we don't know...
  19. Joker901

Again, I never insulted them and the only respect I have to show to them apart from the politeness that I have to show to anyone else is by buying their games.
  20. Joker901

So, what you are suggesting (correct me if I'm wrong) is that we have to pay for the mistakes/problems of a billionaire company without even being able to compain? Right? We have to pay 60 dollars (20 dollars more than the past and the same price of many perfect switch titles) because they...
Back
Top Bottom