Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

That's bullying. I would suggest to grow up and learn to respect other people, especially when these people have decided to left and to not reply anymore. I'm not leaving because I can't handle other opinions. I suggest to back and read before laughing of me. I have always replied to anyone and...
  2. Joker901

It's been 7 months since the reveal, there wasn't a time I made a critique without being bombed of comments. The perception I had is that it's impossible for GF to make a mistake. I now understand that It's this fandom that made pokemon the biggest franchise in history by simply denying whatever...
  3. Joker901

Maybe Zacian and Zamazenta will take some of those types (Fighting or ground would fit better than the others imo). But yeah It's totally weird we don't have any bug...
  4. Joker901

They made these choices, their problems. I just hope in 5 years they will stop complain about the problems they create and they will not delete the starters because they have to much work to do with the models...As I said, 18 or 30 is not a problem for me.
  5. Joker901

No no, It's fear...I understand that fear from the point of view of a billionaire company but It's always a choice made because of fear (to lose money).
  6. Joker901

Stop this creativity thing, please, it's annoying. We have been playing the same game for 23 years. They have always lived in fear, and they always will. If creativity was important to them we would have received an ambitious game, not the same structure of 1996 with mediocre graphics, reused...
  7. Joker901

Of course. My point is that at some point Alcreamie and its 18 forms will become the oscure old pokemon with limited marketing potential. I just think that we are in moment when they should think about the things they make and their potential for the future. In about 10 years what today is a...
  8. Joker901

Also Silvally needs a minor editing, the point is that there'll be work to do anyway and I still don't understand why. Even the ugly meme tree needed 2 hours to be improved and they didn't take those two hours so I don't see why they made this decision considering they don't have that much time...
  9. Joker901

The fruits have different textures for sure and each of the texture file needs to be reassembled with the different objects and colors. I also don't know if these two types share the same textures: View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_ES_ESP/status/1169387999634886656
  10. Joker901

But Alcreamie will have different textures too.
  11. Joker901

I counted 5, do the math. But the textures need a bit of time too, you know, and when you already have 600 textures to improve 3 or 18 makes the difference.
  12. Joker901

At some point the models and the textures will be redone and at some point these 18 alcreamie will be redone too. The number of pokemon is a problem nowdays and it had its consequences already. Please, explain me why 18 and not 3 color changes with the same model. Really give a reason why these...
  13. Joker901

You keep talking as if it was my problem. THEY said they had problems with the models not me. "We have 1000+ pokemon including forms nowdays, it's difficult". June 2019 "You know what? We created a pokemon with 18 forms....". September 2019 Me: Why? Why creating 18 forms that are almost the...
  14. Joker901

Because apparently they don't have fun each time they have to rework on them :) And I never said they had to use that time to include more pokemon...
  15. Joker901

Sorry but why do they have to cut features from the game cause they cannot manage so many models instead of creating less (unuseful) models so they have more time to focus on something else? Honestly, do we need 18 Alcreamie?
  16. Joker901

Not really. I'm someone who is thinking that next time they want to put Alcreamie in a game, they have to work on 5 models and 18 textures for a single pokemon that most likely will be forgotten in the moment it looses its giga form (gen 9). I just think that this is a wrong choice for them (if...
  17. Joker901

Thank you for the research but...Alcreamie forms count in the 1000+ considering there's a small model change. In any case, I'm not the one having problems with the forms, they could create 30 more, I don't care. My point (again) was about them complaining about the models they have to work on...
  18. Joker901

They could have simply avoided the fruit change. I just pointed out that it's weird to receive a pokemon with 18 forms (with models changes) from a company who just a couple of months ago said it had trouble working with 1000+ models. I mean, couldn't they create just one or two more forms, do...
  19. Joker901

This is not just a recolor. There are different objects on Alcreamie body depending on the form. This means the models are different and it's not just a recolor/texture change like for Vivillon or Silvally.
  20. Joker901

I'm not saying it's logical (it's not), that's my point. But if they mentioned 1000+ pokemon, well, according to them, forms are a problem among the others right? Or they wouldn't have mentioned them...
Back
Top Bottom