Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

The online side of the games is so bad I can just not believe they've really released the games in this condition. The wild area keeps lagging every two steps. The interaction with other players is litterally 0. Trades are a mess. There's no way you can talk to the person you want to trade with...
  2. Joker901

So...I finished the main plot. 25 hours (but I spent a lot of time doing other stuff): Positive: New pokemon. Great designs and competitive structure. The concept of the Wild Area. Raids. Gym Tournament. Easier competitive building. Overworld Pokemon and pokemon models. The initial animation...
  3. Joker901

I just got the 6th badge. I have to admit I'm struggling trying not to being op. I decided not to use Inteleon and Sirfetch'd cause they one-shot whatever they face, even pokemon of the same level or higher. I don't battle any wild pokemon and catch only the new ones that I really like. I...
  4. Joker901

Arriveded at the first gym after 4:30. I battled all the trainers, just avoided to battle or catch any wild pokemon after the wild area cause I already have 6 pokemon around 17-19. From my previous post I want to add that people stop you too many times. Each time you move from one place to...
  5. Joker901

So the games' score is 3.6/10 right now on metacritic (users score clearly). No surprise. I've played the first two hours and: The game improves in not focusing on that many tutorials but it stll holds your hand quite a lot. Every two steps there's Hop telling you what to do and where to go...
Back
Top Bottom