Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Ehi, if the games look like this is probably because TPCi wanted them to look like this. ILCA has litterally 0 possibilities of deciding how Pokemon games are made, so I don't think it's fair to blame them when they were probably commisioned these exact games. And they are not so inexperienced...
  2. Joker901

And you are free to do that, as I always said. But you have to understand that I'm allowed by ILCA and TPCi to expect that these games will instead be faithful remakes that will preserve the graphics, the plot, the routes, the cities and the region of the original games. And they will preserve...
  3. Joker901

No. I said that if the only things that will change are hms and fairy type, I would call these faithful remakes and not the traditional GF remakes, don't change my words. While what you keep saying is that simply because they said faithful remakes and not 1:1 remakes you can expect the games to...
  4. Joker901

What I don't agree with is that you keep saying that I want to believe this, while I keep saying that this is what they are telling me to believe and it's not my fault if I don't want to be disappointed by something they never promised me. You may want to expect something, I have learnt from...
  5. Joker901

You cannot replace HMs and introduce fairy type and call a game "new". If the plot is the same, the region is the same, and the trainers are the same then these are faithful remakes to me and not the traditional remakes we are used to.
  6. Joker901

Guys, maybe the gameplay will be different, but do you understand that I cannot imagine these games to be just what I want them to be? They are telling me these are faithful remakes and till the moment they come and tell me "well they are not exactly faithful remakes" I have to believe what they...
  7. Joker901

Their words: " The original story has been faithfully reproduced, and the sense of scale in the originals’ towns and routes has been carefully preserved. People who played Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl can revisit familiar places and relive familiar scenes once more. " What should I think...
  8. Joker901

It's funny that I made an assumption based on what they said (which it's not an assumption) while you made an assumption based...on what you want XD
  9. Joker901

Everyone was expecting d/p remakes. Are you really telling me that what you were expecting from these remakes is chibi style with random encounters? I mean, GF has always updated the remakes to the current generation. I still don't understand how people could have expected them to go back this...
  10. Joker901

No, no, I don't want to make any assumption, friend. This is how the games were presented. If you want to expect something else, do it but remember that the games were presented as "faithful remakes that have a nostalgic feel", so if they are something different from the d/p of 15 years ago then...
  11. Joker901

As I said, maybe it's just me, but I saw no one who actually expected this. Maybe you did, maybe they did. I did not. You talk about GF and TPCì as if GF was not part of TPCì. They own 1/3 of pokemon, it's not like they are not part of that decision. And I know they did two projects at the same...
  12. Joker901

1) Well, It's just that I read a lot of comments on twitter/youtube and I litterally saw no one who saw the first trailer saying: "that's exactly what I was expecting from d/p remakes". I'm totally aware that they decided against it despite knowing what people actually wanted. I would like to...
  13. Joker901

Oh I don't know if he/she can direct a pokemon game or not, but considering how well received pokemon games are these days, at least he/she was good enough to understand how people wanted d/p remakes to look like. While I honestly don't care that much about BDSP considering that Legends exists...
  14. Joker901

I don't think that comparing the ability of a single person with that of a billion dollars franchise is a fair comparison either. I did not say that person made an entire new game, I said that he/she remade the trailer so it could look like the remakes people wanted. Let that person direct 150...
  15. Joker901

1) No. Any other pokemon game that is not legends or let's go has the same logo. Pokemon in yellow and the version name. Let's go and Legends have subtitles, not counting that legends logo is blue and green ---> Legends and Let's go are different series from the other main line pokemon games...
  16. Joker901

They never said that. They said that they wanted the Legends Serie to be a new era for Pokemon. Pokemon Legends has a new logo and a new name, if they simply wanted to make this game a prequel of gen 9 they could have called it Pokemon Sparkling Jewel. If they decided to create a new serie then...
  17. Joker901

Don't judge a product from a teaser. We know boss battles will be in the game. We know Arceus is in the plot. I mean the game has potential. Let's wait and see what it has to offer before calling it a tech demo. And btw I'm quite sure gen 9 will follow sw/sh steps and not Lgends'. Why would they...
  18. Joker901

While I agree on the fact that Pokemon games in 2021 should look the way that trailer looks and not like a remastered version of a 15 years old game, and while I agree that Masuda has some responsability, I think it's important to add that Masuda is now primarly a producer and that (like it or...
  19. Joker901

Pokemon games are a result of many factors, don't forget that TPCi and Nintendo are part of the decision too. That said, I honestly think that Masuda and Ohmori (which is basically his stepson) need to step back and let someone younger direct games. Tani saved gen 8 with those DLCs. Not saying...
  20. Joker901

Someone remade the trailer for the games as the remakes of our dreams: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3btATgwOUFg
Back
Top Bottom