Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What I'm reading pretty much everywhere is that the game suffers on the technical side, which is something everyone could notice. People like the plot more or less, the exploration more or less, but all agree this game looks too old for 2022. TPCi has to take graphics seriously from now on...
  2. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/pokemon-legends-arceus/critic-reviews
  3. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

We are gonna get the reviews in a couple of hours.
  4. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ohmori tried to shake the formula with S/M but he litterally didn't have enough resources to create good things. I remember him saying that he had to program some trials alone cause he didn't have any programmer available. So, the question is not simply who is directing gen 9, but how long it...
  5. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

How sad will it be, when those pokemon will be scaled down in gen 9?
  6. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It's not like you have to fight it punching it in the face, so big or small what's the difference?
  7. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I still don't get this Samurott recolor thing. I mean. What exactly is Hisuian Typhlosion if not a totally regular typhlosion with purple flames? The only real change is for Decidueye. The other two have small changes. We have known that since November.
  8. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

A better look at the starters in-game:
  9. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Apparently you can save in front of a shiny pokemon. If you fail, you reset and the shiny is still there.
  10. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think the traditional main line can benefit from some action elements, at least during the main plot. Considering those games will never be difficult, they are becoming really boring considering at this point anyone knows battle mechanics better than the Champion since the beginning of the game.
  11. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not really. Apparently they are even worse cause
  12. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not that surprising but the previous leaker also said:
  13. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't know if you know what you have to do to catch Arceus, but if you do, I would say that at least this does not include all the postgame stuff, for obvious reasons.
  14. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Good news from one of the main game leakers: "We finished PLA. Obviously we beelined to get to the end end credits. It took us longer than BDSP. More than 20 hours. Without it being rushed I’d say 30-35 hours. This is not even including side quest. This is only main quest line playtime".
  15. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Nope. That's another ride pokemon, much like Stoutland in S/M.
  16. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't know if you heard about Gyarados in this game:
  17. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

New stats of the starters, if anyone interested:
  18. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Still not a fan of Typhlosion. Those flames look like hair. Its original design makes him menacing, the hisuian form makes him a bit high and dumb. Goodra on the other hand...wow! Edit. I just looked at the leaked stats and
  19. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This is not GF trying to copy dragons from BOTW. No, no.
  20. Joker901

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Put that on spoiler, please. Yes, that's pretty much what everyone is expecting. I mean
Back
Top Bottom