Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

Will the starters get Hisuian forms?

I was. But 25 years have past and I doubt they would go back to that.
  2. Joker901

The leaker said that only one thing among breeding (something else) and candies will be back in Legends. Candies are most likely to be the ones to be back.
  3. Joker901

I was wondering...Consindering there's just one version this time and that probably breeding will not be included in the game, how will we get the other two starters? I mean, if we cannot breed our starter, I doubt anyone would give it away for trade.
  4. Joker901

According to the leaker, H Decidueye is a mess while H Typhlosion and H Samurott are very similar to their original forms. Samurott is still on 4 legs.
  5. Joker901

Yeah, but Typhlosion is basically a big and bipedal cyndaquil. Really subtle change compared to otter --> sea lion.
  6. Joker901

Something I'm curious about is how they handled Samurott new form. While Decidueye and Typhlosion are "natural" evolutions of the concept of their base forms, when Samurott was first leaked nobody thought it was real because the little otter had somehow become a sea lion. Do you think this new...
  7. Joker901

Then simply accept that those starters were chosen for no reason and live in peace :)
  8. Joker901

https://youtu.be/FPax78BVkTo
  9. Joker901

Typhlosion japanese name refers to shougun. And yes, Japan of the past for the exact reason you wrote. I don't think at GF people could find three starters that could fit the exact time period. They picked the three that matched the most, so an archer, a shogun and a samurai, all related to...
  10. Joker901

An archer (Decidueye), a shogun (Typhlosion) and a samurai (Samurott) fit perfectly in the time period Legends is set (Japan of the past).
  11. Joker901

If we have to use logic, what you say is perfectly true. But the reason why Alolan Raichu got a new form is because it ate too many pancakes. So... I wouldn't rely too much on logic, you know. Also, if Scyther evolves because exposed to some minerals, nothing stops GF from justifying new...
  12. Joker901

On the other hand. They keep showing the Hisui Starters in their base form. Actually a level before evolution. Even if I was totally not convinced before, I'm starting to believe Rowlet, Cyndaquil and Oshawott may actually be getting new evolutions.
Back
Top Bottom