Search results for query: *

1. JollyYoshi

Yoshi’s Jolly Island - Reviews & Thoughts

Part VIII Here’s another revival to this thread over a month after the last one. It feels like yesterday I posted it lol. Time seems to fly. Anyways, I’ve discovered once you’ve played online for a couple of minutes, you can’t go back to offline. I don’t mean that the game breaks but I’m...
  2. JollyYoshi

Part VII I thought I’d just give my thoughts on this blog. I remember having thoughts about this a couple days ago, but I don’t remember. I decided a couple days ago to sort of rebrand because I wanted to give clarity on what I was talking about in the blog. It’s interesting to read how I...
  3. JollyYoshi

Today, I decided to revisit Mario Kart 7 as a friend was bringing their Nintendo 3DS to school. (So of course I had to too because I’m a pretty big Nintendo fan) I was practicing a bit beforehand, playing some cups I didn’t get gold in. (Those being the mirror mode ones) I found that playing...
  4. JollyYoshi

PART V Alright, I’m going to revive this thread to give my thoughts on the Mario Movie. To put it straight, it was a good movie. It’s nothing brilliant or better than Illumination’s best movies. It’s a good representation of the Mario universe. I feel like I remember some critic complaining...
  5. JollyYoshi

PART IV So far, I haven’t played much today. Though, I’ve been quite happy as I got an amazing pull from Crown Zenith. My reaction to the pull was the same exact reaction when I found out my grandparents have a sealed original legend of Zelda and when I found out there was textured grass in...
  6. JollyYoshi

PART III Today, I continued on my VR journey in MK8DX. I got 200 more today. I probably could’ve gotten a bit more as I was also doing stuff in Pokémon Masters EX. I still haven’t done all my daily’s to my knowledge yet. I still haven’t played SV more. I’ll probably get into it tomorrow. Did...
  7. JollyYoshi

PART II Here I am, back again. I didn’t play any Pokémon today except for Go only to keep up my streak. I failed to catch two starter Pokémon which was disappointing but I’d say inevitable. I’ve decided to rack up VR in MK8DX bc I have nothing else to do in there. I’m currently at 1900 and was...
  8. JollyYoshi

Alright here goes my first post here. Today in Pokémon, I did a bunch of online Tera raids while I also multitasking on Pokémon go. I definitely could’ve played better on the Tera raids if I wasn’t playing go though the wait time in between felt like there was enough time to play Go. There was...
  9. JollyYoshi

Welcome to my Bulbablog! Here I’ll be talking about things like Pokémon Go, the Pokémon TCG, and other bits and tads that don’t go anywhere. I found that the TCG and Pokémon Go forums lay a little dormant so I just wanna post here for that. I’ll also give you my updates on the games I’m...
Back
Top Bottom