Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Ahhh I usually always update with a travel log as I play through new games! It slipped my mind this time until now, I've just completed Mina's trial. My team is: Thellonius (Decidueye) lv. 58 Apollo (Dusk Lycanroc) lv. 58 Trizmo (Vikavolt) lv. 58 Smiles (Mantine) lv. 56 Darkshine (Mimikyu) lv...
  2. Jolty94

I've been so heavily immersed in both games that I have hardly had a minute to get on here xD Well, what an experience that was... felt entirely fresh to me, and as a veteran of the series I am impressed. Of course there are some things I take issue with (mostly minor), but all round it's a...
  3. Jolty94

So after doing run-throughs of both Platinum & HG, I have recently been playing through Black 2, and properly this time (when I got it the first time, I rushed through so quick and didn't really enjoy the game, I'm loving it now). I have 6 badges and am currently in Undella Town, my team is...
  4. Jolty94

Omg... So I know the post above is also mine but I am currently doing a run through of HG and oh, Lord the luck I have been given!! (explanation further down): So I had 4 badges and decided to head for Mahogany Town in stead of Olivine for this run through, get Gyarados and add it to my team...
  5. Jolty94

So I started a new game on Platinum and will probably not play it for a while after this, as I'm catching every Pokémon in each area as I go along ect. I have 2 badges and my team so far is: - Grotle Lv 26 (Nickname Naetoru). - Staravia Lv 26 (Nickname Stylo). - Gible Lv 26 (Nickname Titan. I'm...
  6. Jolty94

Nice, that's given me the idea to do the same! xD Although I've run HGSS into the ground with replays, it's totally worth doing an all region run for the 20th!
  7. Jolty94

I started a new game on Y a couple of days ago, I'm currently in Laverre City with 6 badges and my team is: - Greninja (just did a run through with Chesnaught on Y). - Ampharos (I've never used it on an in-game team in 6th gen, let alone the mega). - Venusaur (big fan of it's mega and never...
Back
Top Bottom