Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

Generation VI: The Future

So someone tries to justify the fact that it's a thread for the future of Gen 6, by saying it is the same as the future of Gen 7? Because the future is the future? Lol-ee-pop. Jesus Christ, entire new levels of desperation. There are plenty of threads regarding Gen 7, and IT'S future. Please...
  2. Jolty94

There is absolutely nothing vitriol about my post at all tbh. It's simply factual that you only pop up to justify someone's post whether their wrong or right. Bringing down any possibility or opinion they might have on future prospects of Pokémon, especially regarding this reveal. THIS is a...
  3. Jolty94

That's understandable. But why the need to make past games of the current generation, forward compatible anymore anyway? When you quoted Masuda saying keeping up with the fast nature of modern times? That could be contradictory because what if by that, he means no more "generational...
  4. Jolty94

I saw that too. I think it's just a fancy clipboard though...
  5. Jolty94

I just don't understand why people think just because they've revealed Zygarde's forms (however long ago), that it still doesn't have a possibility of it (and it's forms) being in it's own (if not just Kalos still) game. I haven't used these forms yet, neither have I any idea how they will work...
  6. Jolty94

Isn't it also possible that because Magiana was man-made, apparently entirely from what we know right now I guess (even if 500 years ago), that; that can also be a reason for it to be obtainable in a possible third instalment alongside new Zygarde forms ect, because it can technically be a...
  7. Jolty94

Can someone pleaseeee make some fan art of Magiana as that robot with the big booty from Robots? We may as well have some fun until we know more :D
  8. Jolty94

You would think this news would make us want to be more civilised human beings; but it's like GF wanted this all along haha, I joke. But yeah, if anything, we have MORE to consider, more to speculate on, and LESS concrete information. Let the games begin lol.
  9. Jolty94

Will people please stop saying Zygarde is over and done with and there's no "sign" of anything Zygarde-related left, and that the spotlight is entirely on Magiana. You could of said the same for Volcanion if you didn't know about it before the reveal (which you weren't supposed to know anyway)...
  10. Jolty94

Me too. That description sounds similar to what I was saying, a tad. That Magiana may be the "princess" of AZoth, akin to Diancie in N.Kalos. I think project AZoth from the games will have no relevance whatsoever to the movie, but the name, and the fact that we are in a generation where the...
  11. Jolty94

I think back tracking and saying "THIS IS RULE BREAKING, WHAT ABOUT THE PATTERNS, PREVIOUS PRECIOUS PATTERNS"... is a long gone after thought now tbh, they've been breaking said "patterns" for the last year almost, it is a serious moot point. I agree with a post above about them not wanting...
  12. Jolty94

Magiana having a kind of pokéball designed lower body makes sense for it though, it doesn't make sense however for previous mons like Foongus/Amoongus, especially considering pokéballs are manmade themselves lol, how the hell did a natural Pokémon, form the look of a manmade object? (The...
  13. Jolty94

Yeah that's a possibility too, but I see Bergmite maybe getting it's own episode in the same as Wulfric's debut. Starts off with something happening to the Bergmite in the area, and Wulfric pops up to save the day, thus meeting Ash and the gang. I would love for Ash to get an ice type though...
  14. Jolty94

On the subject of Gen 6.5 again; It's my belief they're saving Ash's last team spot for possibly that exact reason. Serena and Clemont can get a gen 6.5 Pokémon too lol. Think about it; if this months movie news is possibly a 'new' Pokémon (not saying it's the one Ash is getting), then there we...
  15. Jolty94

This is random I guess, but anyone wonder how many Pokémon (if all) will be obtainable/or at least seeable in Pokémon Go? And can you imagine how SICK it would be if there is enough for a potential "virtual reality" side metagame. We could have potential tournaments, with each players phone...
  16. Jolty94

Yes, but then you could argue that new megas in ORAS are pointless and should have been saved for Gen 7, primals too. I've said before I think ORAS was their testing ground to see how we reacted to the awkward compatibility between XY & ORAS. 18-28 new Pokémon is my hope, and they don't even...
  17. Jolty94

I'd love (or would have) for Amie & mega evolution to be connected, it is pretty weird they didn't make that connection lol. If they get rid of mega stones and just have a single 'stone' though, there would be other changes to make, like; At what point in the game do you make mega evolution...
  18. Jolty94

Same, up until Hoopa too! I have like 6 Diancie's lol. I'm going into GAME in town today and I will say can I have 2 codes (one for my brother who's "at school") but their both actually for me, and I should be able to get another? I hope lol. EDIT: So I just went into GAME, and the shade my...
  19. Jolty94

Awesome news http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/02/pokemon-go-will-be-shown-at-gdc-2016/ I'm genuinely excited for Pokémon Go tbh, it's a way to get my friends and my boyfriend who pay no attention to my obsession, into the franchise lol. I guess that's one of the positives for their mobile...
  20. Jolty94

Because of the prolonged European release of PSMD, I feel fans outside of forums will expect Volcanion to show up in it lol, since we've been waiting so damn long. It's not a big deal that it isn't there or even that it should be, just please, let this be the last time Europe is left in the...
Back
Top Bottom