Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Yeah, some other sites are also saying Nintendo changed their plans for e3 on June 3rd and that their WILL be a special today... no where else is mentioning it though? The sites we generally use anyway...
  2. Jolty94

That would be cool if she was carrying a Zygarde core the entire time :p but I'd hope it's left for later in the story... Yeah, and plus they said they don't wanna talk about the new bracelet thing yet? So that might not come for a while, I think it might be related to the secret thing the...
  3. Jolty94

Me too, I would like at least 100. We can't really say if we're getting more this time 'cause XY was revealing at the same pace as this pretty much... but they had megas too reveal too. So question is, are megas coming? or are they seriously limited and a post game thing because of this new...
  4. Jolty94

Omg I neeeed Iwanko after at least the first gym. Maybe they both appear in the forest and cave areas in the North of Melemele? But I think that's the one we need surf to get to? Or maybe Iwanko's habitat is generally forest based and not cave based..
  5. Jolty94

Actually it was about the same really... June 2013 News Tyrunt, Vivillion, Litleo, Flabebe, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher. Noivern, Helioptile and Gogoat in the anime..
  6. Jolty94

@Rockapheller It was just a general post of repeated information, ending with a question of "I'd imagine?", not "I'm 100% sure" lol?
  7. Jolty94

I'm generally so hyped after this. It's a huuuge improvement from what I thought it was going to be, after seeing it actually being played. I know a lot of it wasn't final too, so I'm even more pumped. I've already got like 5 Pokémon in mind that I want on my teams xD
  8. Jolty94

They did say a lot of the gameplay we saw isn't final. I imagine finishing touches like sunset, colours ect will be put in place in some way?
  9. Jolty94

Well that was awesome, I'm glad we now have Yungoos and Pikipek to pick apart.. no pun intended. Everything looks great and I was sceptical before of the battle animations ect, but now seeing this it gives me more hope and excitement to play it!
  10. Jolty94

I love EVERYTHING so far, it's awesome. I'm just not too excited about seeing Pichu & Ledyba at this stage again... Edit: because it was the same with XY's filler Pokémon lol
  11. Jolty94

PIKIPEK! Finally :D it looks awesomee
  12. Jolty94

Other trainer also always seen in battle confirmed, yaay
  13. Jolty94

YUNGOOS :D I like it!
  14. Jolty94

This is AMAZING so far, very impressed.
  15. Jolty94

I'm so excited to see what we get today! Doesn't even have to be revolutionary, just some gameplay and I'm cool. If we get new Pokémon revealed I'm hoping it is the bird we saw in the first ever trailer, its a good time for that imo. But either way, won't complain if we get nothing new, this...
Back
Top Bottom