Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

USUM Datamine Discussion

I don't see it as laziness at all. I didn't see any new Pokemon besides forms in BW2 if I'm correct? and I love how people consistently use BW2 as a base for everyhing they want; go play BW2 then. This is USUM and I don't see how constantly using Gen 5 as the bar is neccessary, clearly I have a...
  2. Jolty94

USUM Datamine Discussion

So people are mad when we literally got new Pokemon (forms, beasts and a mythical), which has NEVER happened mid-gen before. But because there's no new Alolan forms and you've formed an opinion of the postgame already without playing through; you will not be purchasing. I'm highly satisfied...
  3. Jolty94

USUM Datamine Discussion

That's fine. I guess I'm just talking from my perspective as a longtime fan, like I expect a lot from them in general with new releases, but I also understand the direction of these games. I also understand fans not wanting to spend a lot on what just seems like another standard 3rd version to...
  4. Jolty94

USUM Datamine Discussion

I've only read half of this thread so far but wowwww a lot of people appear to be super disappointed with the datamine, even though they have nothing to add to the discussion apart from their informed opinion, which I respect nonetheless. However, I still personally encourage you to buy the game...
Back
Top Bottom