Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

The minor league (I've heard) pretty much gets referenced once by an NPC, and goes into the depths of everything else once mentioned by an NPC that you assume would at least try and go somewhere... It really is a pity, the minor/major league concept may as well not even exist at all.
  2. Jolty94

I read most reviews but Gamexplains hit me hard as I very much trust their opinion to match mine as they did with previous game reviews before I bought (BOTW, Smash, Starlink ect.)... And what really bothered me was the "as a casual player, I wish there were more things to do" or something...
  3. Jolty94

I expected as much and that does suck... the event for a shiny Zacian probably won't even come around until the end of the gen again like with XY and SM, or just before a potential DPPt remake is released. I hope the latter anyway.
  4. Jolty94

Omg.. shiny Zacian is beautiful <3 I need her. Are the mascots shiny locked?
Back
Top Bottom