Search results for query: *

1. Jolty94

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I may be just being stupid as I have over 1,000 hours playtime as a competitive player and have neeever done one of those event max raids with increased shiny odds. So I just wanted to ask if anyone here knows what the "2% shiny odds" means with the event raids? Like I wanna start trying to...
  2. Jolty94

@swiftgallade46 @Flaster thanks a lot for the help guys :D
  3. Jolty94

Hey guys, I usually train competitive Pokémon always for online Singles and have always been a little anxious to do doubles as I have little experience building those kind of teams. Was wondering if anyone can suggest a good starting point for building a team for doubles? Or link me to...
  4. Jolty94

Thank you so much! Those are actually some great options to help get me started with building a decent team for me around Jolteon. I really appreciate your help! Edit: @swiftgallade46 it works really well dude! I had a good few online singles last night with Jolteon, Ferrothorn, Rotom-W...
  5. Jolty94

I honestly have just been trying different team variations in online battles the past few nights, Gen 8 is a lot harder to predict competitively as Dynamax can really make or break a battle, and I'm still not sure whether I like that or not haha. Now that you mention it though, my Rotom-W has...
  6. Jolty94

That's true about it's frailty to wall on it's own, I guess it's just wishful thinking lol. I like the idea of the Thunder/Rain Dance/Weather Ball set but you're right, it would be difficult to set up. I will definitely have to look at my team and see where I can fit it in and with what set...
  7. Jolty94

Yeah, after trying a few different sets last night online, a lot of them fell flat and made me realise how even more frail Jolteon has sadly become this gen. On a complete whim, I am weirdly thinking of trying a borderline defensive set since you said Light Screen? Do you think it will throw...
  8. Jolty94

Hey guys, so last night I finally hatched another Shiny Eevee which is now a shiny Jolteon, and am looking for some advice regarding a competitive moveset for SwSh? Ever since they removed Hidden Power I've been going round in circles regarding a moveset lol, as of SMUSUM I was using this set...
  9. Jolty94

Just wondering if anyone knows if an egg is determined to be shiny before you get it from the nursery lady or not? I'm guessing it isn't but am a little worried because I'm having a drift issue with my FIFTH replacement joycon at the minute and trying to hatch for a shiny galarian slowpoke but...
  10. Jolty94

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles? Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they...
  11. Jolty94

I'm getting the game in a couple weeks and just wondering if anyone can tell me all the rule options for wifi and local battles? Is it the same as SM or is there also an option to set Pokemon to level 100 or just the same as before where the default level set is 50 and the open one (where they...
Back
Top Bottom