Search results for query: *

1. Juizel

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Kinda really like the hair colour on the second one tbh.
  2. Juizel

All right, that's all I need to know then
  3. Juizel

I didn't answer, because I find it hard to say what race a fictional character drawn in stylized anime/manga way from just looking at them, without having an official statement...that we are probably never going to get in the first place. Don't ask me why people are so sure she's black. God...
  4. Juizel

What kinda fanart you see depends highly on what kinda sites you're browsing, so gg to you, I guess. All I've seen of Nessa are really nice fanarts that I redirect to a friend of mine who's really fangirling her.
  5. Juizel

Admittedly it doesn't hit me personally that bad because the works I'm mostly into just so happen to rarely have darker-skinned characters to begin with. It's still a bit frustrating when you've got that at the back of your mind, though: if I get that wrong, might get doxxed, might get harassed...
  6. Juizel

This is kinda exactly why I stick to drawing white characters tbh. The idea of "maybe I get the skintone slightly off and get chewed out" really makes me think... naaaaaah, I'd rather not risk it. I don't even care what race Nessa is, just that she looks cool the way she looks, and that's it...
  7. Juizel

Heard my name, did you call me? c: So wholesome that you remembered me. <3 I sure hope I can walk on water with them, because I can't swim. Says the girl with a pfp inspired by Buizel, a Water type. But yeah, Nessa is cool, and I love her design and she's that kind of person who I wouldn't...
  8. Juizel

First part, agreed on Switch level, not sure I'd agree on 3DS level because I'm unsure on how powerful the average phone nowadays is and all these technical matters. Not necessarily disagreeing, I just really wouldn't know and don't want to make assumptions. The second part was the point I was...
  9. Juizel

A "powerful" phone isn't needed at all, my last 2 phones could run NDS games via emulator perfectly and were really, really shabby ones. Besides, you can't compare emulator performance with the performance of a game natively developed for the platform. An emulator usually needs more resources...
  10. Juizel

Don't worry, I got what you mean. It just sounded funny to take Go -> Let's Go as an example for how you'd want to have the main series take features for spin-offs and in the next breath go off "yeah but actually that wasn't even good". It didn't really take away from the argument, but.... geez...
  11. Juizel

I mean I wasn't that bad at Biology and it would be quite surprising to find out I've been a boy all along, but it'd explain a lot... ...did you seriously just backpedal on your whole argument? roflmao xD I'm always open to new spin-offs, though. Unless they go gacha. And what else can you copy...
  12. Juizel

Maybe I'm secretly your boyfriend? Huehue. No, I think I'd know if I'd be a boy That would be a great argument and all if not for one thing... I hate the Let's Go games with a passion for pretty much everything they are. ;D
  13. Juizel

Not gonna try to sell my point as "this kills Pokémon!!" but for me... it kind or really destroys a decent part of the game. One thing I personally dislike about GO (I played it the first couple of months after release, actually) was that players aren't on equal terms. The regional Pokémon for...
  14. Juizel

Now that this question of mine is answered, I can die without regrets. xD I.... I am more sad about the Vita's death, though. And not too fond of handheld/console fusion either. It kinda just increases the blaming on handhelds for "low quality". Like, "this game is only bad because it also has...
  15. Juizel

What noises come next if I keep senselessly blame the mobile gaming market? Asking for a friend. Gonna turn binary next and only speak in 0's and 1's? Not sure, gacha games in general also pull in a decent amount of money. I mean, honestly, I'd get kind of frustrated if something like Pokemon...
  16. Juizel

On one hand, I of course feel like Game Freak created Pokémon, it's only fair if they keep it. On the other hand... and this is mere speculation with absolute no base, if Game Freak really was tired of Pokémon (again: not to say they are, it's a big IF and we can't ever for sure know) I'd prefer...
  17. Juizel

Say that to me in person so I can shoot you a death glare while throwing my Vita at you. (Fully joking here) Not the Vita's fault that the western world never really grew fond of it; the choice of decent games to play isn't that bad at all, and if you include the games never localised and are...
  18. Juizel

Not to say or imply the main series will end with gen 8 (since I doubt that myself) but to be fair, isn't it that Pokémon Go on its own got already more profit than the other main series games combined, or something along those lines? The point being, if Go is more lucrative than creating a new...
  19. Juizel

^ this is exactly why I didn't mention Skull. The kinda dumb/edgy name just was too fitting for them. This together tbf. There is basically a spectrum between getting frustrated because you have no idea what to do, and get absolutely no hints whatsoever and just getting to the point where...
  20. Juizel

I mean, idk if Rocket or Flare sound so much better.
Back
Top Bottom