Search results for query: *

1. Juizel

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Actually you can play LGPE in handheld mode. Then, for catching, you need to move the Switch so the Pokémon is at the center of the screen and press A to throw the ball. Much prefer that tbh.
  2. Juizel

I actually specifically asked someone who claimed there are many because I tend to browse the eshop or physical copies once in shops once in a while looking for a game interesting enough to pick up (as in: worth the full price, good enough that people actually would recommend it, etc.) and...
  3. Juizel

Asking out of genuine interest for myself - what RPGs on Switch are there? (Especially ones that aren't ports/available on other platforms)
  4. Juizel

Didn't either, I won Let's Go Pikachu in a giveaway and played until Brock and haven't felt like picking it back up either. Might just end up selling it eventually. I let my 14yo sis play it (and went co-op for her) so I saw everything there is, and still don't feel like picking it up again. She...
  5. Juizel

This is super biased right now, but to be fair, what else is there on Switch to play that's not also on other platforms and doesn't require Switch Online/friends to play with to actually be entertaining on the full level? (Mario Kart or Smash against AI is only fun for so long, and not that...
  6. Juizel

Sure, but if you let a decline keep going, eventually you'd still reach zero (and in this case, the zero being the profit minus the costs to make the games) so at the very least I feel like one should try to keep sales constant, just to make sure. And having a loyal fanbase really helps with...
  7. Juizel

That's really interesting and clearly shows a trend tbh. If you add it together for the gens [minus remakes] (in mil) Gen 1: 46 Gen 2: 29 (63% of gen 1) Gen 3: 22 (48%) Gen 4: 26 (56%) Gen 5: 23 (50%) Gen 6: 16 (35%) [a third version would have probably boosted it to over 40%, though] Gen 7: 21...
  8. Juizel

Fair enough. Then again, one might question why horde battles had to be yet another thing just to be dropped, anyway. So I'll get how maybe on 3DS it just wasn't possible to make good animations (although, speaking fairly, would a non-generic-standing pose really be that much less simple? I'm...
  9. Juizel

Even if a new game was necessary to sell Switch.... were Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, for example? Sun/Moon were released in 2016, while Switch released in early 2017. I'm not sure when exactly, but I'm pretty sure Game Freak got the Switch kits before Switch released. What exactly is a good reason...
  10. Juizel

Honestly, not forcing oneself to release a game every x years should be the most obvious thing, but for whatever reason (whether it's Nintendo, TPCi, or really just Game Freak we don't 100% know either way) they're not doing it, and well, it still printed money and people (including me) went...
  11. Juizel

Well, yeah. If they want to keep their pace with when they release games, and can't manage, they need more people and probably also more skill. I mean, if you try to bake a big cake, it doesn't matter if it's just 3 people who never tried baking before or 10 people who never tried baking before...
  12. Juizel

Even if they found a new Iwata, though, then the whole mess solving is only on the shoulders of one person and that just feels so highly inefficient in comparison to....well, taking care not to make a too big mess to begin with? I mean if there's always someone to solve your mess, would you even...
  13. Juizel

I mean, look at it this way - the game is 60 bucks. For me, for that exact money, I could go eat ramen 4x instead of buying the game. Basically, GF "has to" show me why I should rather get a video game than a slightly overpriced good meal. And Pokémon (like any other game) is made up of various...
  14. Juizel

If they did it genuinely just for the art, they'd take more time for the games and don't push out about a game per year tbh.
  15. Juizel

Signed the petition with more signatures! How could I miss this thread, shame on me That foreshadowing, we should've seen it coming since X/Y! A petition shows what people want. Even if it were not to change anything for Sword/Shield now, if there are enough signatures, it's very possible that...
Back
Top Bottom