Search results for query: *

1. Jukain

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I've seen no trademarks. I even checked them myself. I didn't check the twitter, but that would take forever if there is anything at all in there. Anyway, I just want to say that anyone that wants to assert that they were right all along is wrong. They didn't know, they just got lucky. Was...
  2. Jukain

Needs to be mirror imaged and made sharper?
  3. Jukain

For perspective, this puts it above all the additional versions (with the exception of Yellow), but it hasn't matched the performance of other remakes just yet. I'm sure it will in time.
  4. Jukain

It's the same thing every time. Just because we got info at a certain time once doesn't mean it will happen again.
  5. Jukain

Those were all registered by Nintendo, whatever they are. It may not be related to Pokemon at all.
  6. Jukain

It will have to be something truly special to even get attention. More than just starters and legends. I am tired of the campaign revealing everything before release. I am not going to follow every info this time, so it had better look incredible right away.
  7. Jukain

The time that it is going to be revealed is the same time the mythical was revealed for the last two movies. It is plausible, but we cannot be for certain. Not to mention that this is only anime related. If you're worrying that it's going to take that long for them to reveal the next game, I...
  8. Jukain

Hmmm...they must have other plans for Meltan/Melmetal then, since they have no reason to hide their existence.
  9. Jukain

I think the problem that has happened here is that there would be no problem with this if it was a spinoff. What is the real difference with it being a mainline game, though? It's still a concurrently running game series. There's been connectivity between spinoffs and the main series before...
  10. Jukain

And we have to divide because you perceive there to be two extremes that will not compromise even though you know there are people that will? Are there more extremists or more centrists is the question. I want to think there are more centrists.
  11. Jukain

I will ask again, what about people who are not on either extreme?
  12. Jukain

What about the people who are neither hardcore or casual?
  13. Jukain

Ultimately, it's all about the game being interesting enough for everyone. Honestly, not that much needs to be done there. All I want is for the natural looking environments to be back, and they more likely will since Let's Go was mostly for nostalgia purposes.
  14. Jukain

Perhaps they can still be eased into it, after all, most of the abilities are inconsequential. The real hurdle is not having catching pokemon be so central. I still think that both systems can somehow be compromised and even have it be a fun game element.
  15. Jukain

They could make an easy mode that is more about catching pokemon and doesn't have the added features. It can't be that hard.
  16. Jukain

The thing about separate series is that we will end up with what has happened for Let's Go, only it will offend a different part of the fanbase back and forth for all eternity. This one offends the hardcore players. The next will offend the casual players. The next one offends the hardcore...
  17. Jukain

You are with a lot of people who are afraid the series is going to BECOME Let's Go and trash the complexity that existed from this point forward. When thinking about it myself, I pondered how exactly they plan on bringing people into stuff like items and abilities should they return. You'd end...
  18. Jukain

Well, they usually announce the titles themselves sooner than that. Regardless, the meat of what's in the game usually does start by May. That's why I say I think they are aware that they can't do an unceremonious reveal this time. You have to be impressive out the gate or else you will lose...
  19. Jukain

The only thing I expect from them is to know we want to see something very special.
  20. Jukain

I'm not sure there's anything they can do about it. The Chinese are more lax about such things. It is known they have made it harder to use such avenues for leaks, though.
Back
Top Bottom