Search results for query: *

1. Jukain

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Yay, it's on the local delivery truck. now we wait =.= Actually, they don't start deliveries until an hour from now, but at least I know it's there.
  2. Jukain

Who knows when tomorrow I'll have it. Right now, it's in a stop over about 3 hours from here. That doesn't have me too concerned unless they faff about overnight. I can never tell.
  3. Jukain

Galar in real life now has sword and shield
  4. Jukain

I missed the furthest reaches of Australia getting the game, so delayed release for them. Edit and Update: Due to the way time zones are split up in Australia, I was wrong and that was only for New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania. Queensland also has it now.
  5. Jukain

I don't know about UK shippers, but in my experience, that is exactly the same status I have now. The package is ready, they're just waiting to put it on the truck. I've seen it be able to make the trip in one day, depending on where it's being shipped from. I honestly don't know for me...
  6. Jukain

I checked mine and it hasn't been sent yet. I am also concerned since when I had Sun sent to me, it got held back inexplicably even though it did arrive on time. They still have some time, but I wouldn't want that to happen again. Update: Now it's sent, although as two different packages...
  7. Jukain

Where I am at least.
  8. Jukain

Welcome to the final week. I have mostly avoided things since E3, but still looking forward to it.
Back
Top Bottom