Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

What video games are you playing now?

Just started playing Jack Jeanne after picking up a copy in an out-of-the-way game store in New York. I gotta say...hot damn, this game really got me to be invested in both its characters and its premise. An otome visual novel/rhythm game about a bunch of kids in an elite drama school made by...
  2. Juliko

Starting a new playthrough of Story of Seasons, this time on a cartridge rather than a digital copy.
  3. Juliko

Started up Digimon Survive (Downloaded it from the eShop) and a new playthrough of Pokemon Gold.
  4. Juliko

Finally managed to tear myself away from Rune Factory 5 to finish up Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I should probably do the same for Triangle Strategy and MAYBE finally start up Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
  5. Juliko

Doing a new playthrough of Gold and...damn, I literally just beat Morty's whole team with a friggin Miltank!!
  6. Juliko

Played through some more Pokemon Silver (Original on the Virtual Console) and Tales of Arise.
  7. Juliko

Am playing through Tales of Arise, if only to take my mind off my grandmother's passing.
  8. Juliko

My copy of Tales of Arise finally arrived in the mail, so I'll be playing that as soon as it's finished downloading onto my PS4. It's also the reason I finally bought a PS4 in the first place.
  9. Juliko

Double-dipped and bought two visual novels on the Switch: Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, and A Little Lily Princess, the latter being my favorite visual novel ever. Man, the Switch is really trying hard to become my favorite console, as it has a lot of games on it that I really like, even if...
  10. Juliko

Started a new file on Pokemon Fire Red, named my female MC Tsubomi, picked a Charmander as my starter, and named it Chorobi. Yes, my run is based on the Yume no Tsubomi short, I love it that much.
  11. Juliko

I'm also playing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. It has its flaws, but I find it pretty enjoyable. I only wish they didn't force us to make makers for every little thing!
  12. Juliko

Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ Just finished Victor's route and I'm going to try Saint-Germain's route next.
  13. Juliko

Just started this cute indie game called Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift.
  14. Juliko

Finished my run of Pretty Princess Party and am about two start two indie games on my Switch, Autumn's Journey and When The Past Was Around.
  15. Juliko

Uhhh...there aren't any characters in Stardew named Sophia, nor one named Andy either.
  16. Juliko

Still making my way through Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight. Awww, Flavio is such a good boy! I love him so much!
  17. Juliko

Etrian Odyssey 5 and Fafnir Knight. Trying to unlock the level cap quests for the former and just started the latter.
  18. Juliko

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth demo. Man, the physical copies are this game are ridiculously expensive for a 3-year-old game!!
  19. Juliko

I just finished Etrian Odyssey 4's main story and plan to do the post-game a little later. Thanks @System Error for introducing me to the franchise!
  20. Juliko

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (The Boy&Girl version) on my PS Vita
Back
Top Bottom