Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Your newest purchase or gift

After much delay, I finally bought season two of the Love Live Nijigasaki anime on blu-ray.
  2. Juliko

The Blu-Ray set for My Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom Season 1 Tickets for an upcoming anime movie showing in my area called Sing a Bit of Harmony Pre-ordered Pokemon Legends: Arceus off the Pokemon Center website
  3. Juliko

Harvest Moon: One World (Switch version) video game Code;Realize video game for the PS Vita (Physical copy) Three Anne of Green Gables books: Anne of Windy Poplars, Anne's House of Dreams, and Anne of Ingleside A new PS Vita charger, since my old one was getting old.
  4. Juliko

Video game purchases: Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift (Nintendo Switch) Werewolf Princess Kaguya (Nintendo Switch) Home video purchases: Bokurano DVD set Samurai Pizza Cats DVD set Toy purchases: Bang Dream figure of Rinko Shirokane
  5. Juliko

I received a few Amazon gift cards and Barnes and Noble gift cards, $100 in cash, a case for my new phone, and some new shirts. Not a big haul, but considering how crappy this year has been, I decided to dial back on asking for Christmas presents in an effort to be more considerate of my...
  6. Juliko

Trials of Mana for the Switch (physical copy) and a new computer mouse.
  7. Juliko

The artbook for the Mana series (aka Art of Mana) A turquoise Nintendo Switch Lite Magus of the Library manga volume 3
  8. Juliko

A Scorbunny hoodie.
  9. Juliko

Three books: Lassie Come Home by Eric Knight The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind by William Kamkwamba and Bryan Mealer The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life light novel by Usata Nonohara, volume 1 I Want To Eat Your Pancreas blu-ray (Yeah, I know I said I'm not a fan of this in...
  10. Juliko

A crap ton of books, both physical and digital! And two figurines.
  11. Juliko

Bought Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for the Switch (Ha. Get it?) off Amazon today. Gonna get it on Sunday, and I've wanted to play this game for YEARS. Now I can finally do so!
  12. Juliko

Bought a little book called A Forest World by Felix Salten, who wrote the original Bambi.
  13. Juliko

Awwwww, he's a cutie!!!
  14. Juliko

Oooh, you have a puppy? Cute! What kind of dog is it? I bought some new colored pencils and am waiting for some pencil sharpeners to arrive in the mail.
  15. Juliko

In The Shade of Spring Leaves: A Collection of Ichiyo Higuchi Stories (Book)
  16. Juliko

I decided to pre-order the Blu-Ray for Okko's Inn, since it's coming out next week.
  17. Juliko

Collection of Mana on my Switch.
  18. Juliko

Volume 2 of the Land of the Lustrous manga, a new book called Planet Earth is Blue, and several figurines.
  19. Juliko

Volume 3 of the manga How To Treat Magical Beasts A My Little Pony figure (Starshine, 35th Anniversary edition)
  20. Juliko

A new pencil sharpener, because the other two I had both broke.
Back
Top Bottom