Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Irritated. Being made to stay in the house all the time sucks, and knowing that all of my favorite places to go are closed because of the government making it so just makes it worse. Stupid virus.
  2. Juliko

Grossed out. You don't want to know why, but I'd be more than happy to say!
  3. Juliko

Angry and annoyed, because someone who previously apologized to me for throwing a tantrum at me and cursing at me for daring to say no to their request...decided to do it again because I told them off for bombarding me with unnecessary questions, completely undermining their previous apology...
  4. Juliko

Better now that my cold is finally starting to go away.
  5. Juliko

Sick, frustrated, and angry.
  6. Juliko

Sad. Irritated. Ashamed of myself. Ugh.
  7. Juliko

Irritated. Ugh.
  8. Juliko

Tired.
  9. Juliko

Tired but happy. I FINALLY got a crap ton of important things done in preparation for my job training classes this week.
  10. Juliko

Really, REALLY conflicted based on a lot of drama that's been going on in the anime industry right now.
  11. Juliko

Impatient. I really want a permanent job, but nobody wants to hire me except for seasonal jobs.
  12. Juliko

Sick. Groggy. Stuffed up. Nose can't decide whether it wants to be stuffy or runny. Uuuuuugh. Well, on a more positive note, I finished the recent chapter of my Pokemon fic and watched some more Voltron, so there's that.
  13. Juliko

Sad, mad, and freaked out in light of the recent shooting in that synagogue in my area.
  14. Juliko

Pretty happy and content today. I'm working on another chapter of my fic, eating some good food, playing with my dog, watching the new episode of Pitbulls and Parolees, all that good stuff.
  15. Juliko

Totally over the moon, because my computer's finally fixed!!! WOOHOO!!!
  16. Juliko

Tired but content.
  17. Juliko

Super happy now that the forums are finally back after a week! Thank Arceus!
Back
Top Bottom