Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

6/10 - It's beautifully animated, but I feel like the song goes all over the place like it can't seem to settle on a specific tone or instrumentation. Plus the first 15 seconds are kinda grating to me.
  2. Juliko

7/10 The heck? That's all I have to say.
  3. Juliko

8/10 - Wow, I like this way more than I thought I would. But it does drag a bit near the end, though.
  4. Juliko

8/10 Funny you posted this opening in particular, as I just finished writing a review of it on my blog.
  5. Juliko

7/10 I'm not a fan of the song, but the animation is just sublime. But I do wonder about the intense focus on Tai. I do like how they briefly reference the kids falling down a void in the original show's opening.
  6. Juliko

Seeing as it's an April Fools Joke, I'm not going to count it. But just for the sake of good sportsmanship, I'd give it a 5/10. Not a fan of the song.
  7. Juliko

Please do! It's wonderful! As for the song you posted...5/10. The very beginning was fine, but the rest of it sounded a bit too repetitive for me. I actually uploaded this one on YouTube myself recently.
  8. Juliko

First off, that's an ending theme, not an opening theme. You need to post openings in this thread. Second, 6/10. It's okay, but not my thing. I do like the video game style scene in the very beginning.
  9. Juliko

8/10 Do love the rock theme it's going for, and the ominous chanting in the beginning, but I think the vocals don't always carry the song, particularly when the singer tries to sing in a low pitch. Not gonna lie, this anime is particular is my number one favorite of all time. >////<
  10. Juliko

8/10 Okay, I admit, as much as I really really hate this show, the song and animation are really good.
  11. Juliko

4/10 Eh, not great.
  12. Juliko

7/10 It's pretty good. I like it.
  13. Juliko

8/10 Pretty cool.
  14. Juliko

9/10 Beautiful
  15. Juliko

9/10 The singer has a nice voice, and I liked the show itself.
  16. Juliko

6/10 Not really into that kind of stuff, but it fits the show's feel.
  17. Juliko

6/10 I remember liking this when the anime first came out. It's still pretty nice, if a little poppy.
Back
Top Bottom