Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Question: To anyone who's seen Pokemon episodes with this in them, how does one go about describing how a normal battlefield is changed from a regular one to all water? I'm in the process of trying to write this right now, but I don't know how to really describe a battlefield changing into an...
  2. Juliko

Thanks guys!
  3. Juliko

For anyone who's good with technology, do you know what these machines are called? I know they're used to mix music and create beats, like in a studio, but their general names escape me. I want to know what they are for future reference, and Google keeps giving me their long, overly...
  4. Juliko

I kinda like all the seasons of Voltron. But to each their own, I guess.
  5. Juliko

Uhhh...apparently Netflix is making their own Baby Sitters Club series that's due to come out next month. The hell? Why are they trying to reboot Baby Sitters Club of all things? Those books have been outdated and out of print for years, some of them for good reason! I mean, the movie from the...
  6. Juliko

Does anyone know of good ways I can describe a building like this in writing? I know one of my weaknesses as a writer is describing things in detail such as buildings and towns, in terms of setting, so I want to rectify that. I just started working on a potential fan fic that takes place in a...
  7. Juliko

I agree with Beth. Even if you're not as eloquent as others, that's no reason to think you don't have anything to offer. I write reviews for various media on my blogs and occasionally comment on fics, and even I struggle with giving good advice and critique despite having practiced for years...
  8. Juliko

So...question. Does anyone know of any good ways I can describe the outfit Zoey wears in this picture here? The reason being that I'm writing a character who wears a similar outfit, only its pink instead of green, and I'm not sure of how to really describe the outfit, particularly the...
  9. Juliko

Same here. Always have hated it since childhood.
  10. Juliko

And I also love how it makes it SO MUCH easier to recruit certain Pokemon you couldn't before, such as Pidgey, Caterpie, and Ponyta.
  11. Juliko

I've been playing DX ever since it came out, even with its amped up difficulty curve. I seriously love how it lets people rescue you over the internet. Seriously, that's been a lifesaver in the difficult dungeons!!
  12. Juliko

Happy New Year everyone!!!
  13. Juliko

Does anyone have any plans for Christmas?
  14. Juliko

I personally like Lucario. Overexposed as he is, you can't deny he's pretty useful. Lucario came through for me a lot in certain games. So, the weirdest thing happened earlier today. So, my dad and I are outside raking the leaves, right? He's using a leaf blower and I'm raking the leaves and...
  15. Juliko

So how was everyone's Halloween?
  16. Juliko

Yes. I plan on having them point that out as well. Heeeeeh.
  17. Juliko

I like to have my characters in my story make fun of PokeDex entries for various Pokemon, especially their classifications, such as Typhlosion being called the volcano Pokemon when it looks absolutely nothing like a volcano.
  18. Juliko

Interesting! Thanks! I'll check it out!
  19. Juliko

Does anyone have any info on old medieval knights' practice yards? I'm working on a Final Fantasy fic and the first scene takes place in one, but I can't find any good info or images on them.
  20. Juliko

Same. The early character designs for the humans were cartoony but still had a degree of realism to them, and their outfits were pretty practical. But starting with Gen 5, the character designers seemed to want to make the girls wear clothes that were as skimpy looking and impractical as...
Back
Top Bottom