Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter one of a new story I'm writing, Rudolph The Red Nosed Deerling, is up and ready for reading! I also posted it on Fanfiction.net, too.
  2. Juliko

Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey, Chapter 50: The Worst Possible Family Reunion is up.
  3. Juliko

I decided to post my Bambi one-shot, Echoes In The Dark, on here. Because why not?
  4. Juliko

Chapters 2 and 3 of Sylvia The Sylveon are up on here. The rest will be posted tomorrow, since my parents will be away for most of the day.
  5. Juliko

So, uhhh...after much contemplation, I decided to post my 3-year-old Pokemon fan fic here, Sylvia The Sylveon. It's one of my older stories, and it's already complete, so I'll post the rest of the chapters when I can. Feel free to read it if you want!
  6. Juliko

Chapter 31: Rampage of the Red Gyarados, of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey is up (and on my Fanfiction account)
  7. Juliko

Chapter 10 of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey is up, though I'm not quite proud of how it came out.
  8. Juliko

For those who read my stories on Fanfiction.net, chapter 7 of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey is up. Chapter 7.5 is in progress.
  9. Juliko

Even though it's been written for a while, chapter 3 of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey is up for reading and reviewing here.
Back
Top Bottom