Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

What do you want most right now?

For this whole coronavirus to just go away so I can actually go to my favorite places again!
  2. Juliko

My tax refund, so I can pay off a chunk of my student loans, and then save the rest of it for myself.
  3. Juliko

For Okko's Inn to finally come out on DVD, though I know it won't until July 2nd, another three weeks.
  4. Juliko

To see Okko's Inn. Too bad that won't be happening until another few months, especially since the only theater in my area showing it suddenly yanked it from its schedule. Boo.
  5. Juliko

I want March to get here so I can, 1. Re-apply to Lowe's and maybe get a permanent position there, and 2. Order the deluxe Blu-Ray for Maquia when it comes out that month.
  6. Juliko

For early December to come right now so I can see Mirai in my local theaters.
  7. Juliko

A job.
  8. Juliko

This heat and humidity to just GO AWAY!
  9. Juliko

Chocolate chip cookies and motivation to finish up this one chapter of my fic.
  10. Juliko

a New Nintendo 3DS XL and a job!
  11. Juliko

A Cure Princess figurine An Espeon plushie A Sylveon plushie An Eevee plushie A Cure Peace figurine A Cure Blossom figurine A copy of the book Where The Red Fern Grows The books Ramona Quimby Age 8 and Ramona and her Mother
  12. Juliko

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon!
Back
Top Bottom