Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

I plan on buying my copy tomorrow. I know the Natsume-made HM games aren't as good as the Marvelous-made HM games, but you can't deny that their games have slowly gotten better and better over the course of every game they've made. Plus, they do offer some nice fan fic material!
  2. Juliko

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! A new Nintendo Direct mini just dropped and it had a trailer for a new Story of Seasons game called Pioneers of Olive Town!!! It looks so amazing!!! It comes out on March 23rd, 2021!! I can't wait!!! Day one purchase for me!!
  3. Juliko

Not that I'm aware of, no. I never attempted that, so I'm not sure.
  4. Juliko

So Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town now has an official US release day: July 14th! I already preordered mind. I can't wait for it to get here! I've been playing Back To Nature on my PS Vita to tide me over.
  5. Juliko

I wonder if there'll be any new Harvest Moon games for the Switch? And by that I mean actual Bokumono games, not the ones Natsume makes, though I do like Light of Hope.
  6. Juliko

Talk to them frequently. If you talk to them a lot, they'll eventually accept your gifts.
  7. Juliko

That's good! I know a lot of people had complained about it, so maybe Marvelous got the message and issued the patch to fix that, too.
  8. Juliko

My child finally grew up in 3oT. Started a new file as a boy and am gonna marry Lisette.
  9. Juliko

I'm thinking about playing A Wonderful Life now that I own a GameCube, but I have a question to ask before I do: is it true that seasons only last ten days now instead of the usual 28-31?
  10. Juliko

Still trying to marry Yuzuki in Trio of Towns. I really like Trio so far, but I do kinda wish we didn't have to constantly make new pet houses for every pet we get.
Back
Top Bottom