Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Welp. Apparently Netflix decided to cancel the 2020 Baby Sitters Club series, a show that I actually like, and as someone who has never read the books before!! Seriously, Netflix? Why keep cancelling all the good shows that you put on your app?!
  2. Juliko

Finding out that Discovery+ removed seasons 1 and 7 of Fear Thy Neighbor. Why?! Those are the best seasons!!! Oh well. At least they're on Amazon Prime.
  3. Juliko

Snow. In mid-April. Are you kidding me right now, Mother Nature?!
  4. Juliko

Learning about this controversial internet celeb named Lovely Peaches and the stuff she's done. Yeeeeeah I can totally see why people hate her guts.
  5. Juliko

Awww yeah! I love this old show I found on Discovery+ called Twisted Tales of My 9 to 5!! *finds out it only has three episodes* Whaaaaat?! COME ON!! I want more of this show!! Why does it only have three episodes?!
  6. Juliko

So a while ago I started reading this manga called Asper Girl. I liked it well enough and was sure I'd read it to the end... ...But then the newest chapter decided to pull a certain fanservicey trope that I absolutely hate with every fiber of my being and now I can't bring myself to even look...
  7. Juliko

My mom telling me I need to sell some of my stuff...RIGHT after clearing out a shelf for me to use! Why is she even giving me space to put them in when she's just going to complain about it?! I can't wait to move out of my house and get my own place.
  8. Juliko

My parents getting into a stupid petty argument for a stupid reason and making a mountain out of a molehill.
  9. Juliko

Finding out a certain God awful anime got licensed by one of my favorite licensing companies. , the OVAs. Come on!! This stupid trash does NOT deserve to be brought to the US!! There are so many other anime that deserve BR releases far more than this crap could ever hope to earn!! I can only...
  10. Juliko

Being reminded that Tumblr is way too full of people who seem to get off on getting offended at everything, even at the most innocent things. Random person 1: I wonder if X show is going to explain Y character's illness? I hope they don't go the typical unnamed soap opera disease route that's...
  11. Juliko

Ordering three cups of ice cream...and finding out I only took two of them with me, leaving MY portion at the store! Why am I so stupid?!
  12. Juliko

Finding out that some lady's dog bit my dad while he was out on a walk.
  13. Juliko

YouTube's classic look getting replaced by the new look. Ugh! Hate it!!!
  14. Juliko

Reading the Weathering With You novel and finding out that there's a scene where a girl grab's another girl's chest. And both girls are elementary school aged. Come on, Shinkai!! Whyyyyyyy?! I'm returning it first thing and getting a refund!!
  15. Juliko

A child screaming like hell on my bus and the mother doing absolutely nothing about it.
  16. Juliko

Finding out people are STILL harassing Jamie Marchi over the Mignogna scandal despite her having done nothing wrong. God, can't those trolls leave her alone? She's been through enough!
  17. Juliko

Finding out that in order to get Shiny Solgaleo and Lunala, Pokemon Pass is required and my phone is not strong enough to use it. Uuuuuuugh!!!
  18. Juliko

Receiving the wrong package in the mail.
  19. Juliko

The recent news of the fire at KyoAni. Need I say more?
  20. Juliko

Comments on a video celebrating LGBT people during Pride Month being full of hateful rhetoric and stuff like "Stop pushing your agendas on us!" or "Nobody cares. Stop flaunting your sexual preferences" and all that wonderful crap. Guys, nobody's pushing agendas or forcing anyone to do anything...
Back
Top Bottom