Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Losing several of my best and strongest units in the Fire Emblem NES game (Namely Merric, Cain, Jagen, and Hardin. Uuuuugh!!!).
  2. Juliko

Stardew Valley: Putting high quality fertilizer down at the end of summer...and forgetting that my empty tilled fields disappear when a new season starts. Now I wasted all my fertilizer! Nooooooo!!!!
  3. Juliko

Soooo...apparently the 3DS version of Bonds of the Skies has a REALLY crippling glitch that makes the game unplayable. So, after I get the Grimoas, I'm told to go back to Marmedia and talk to Avi's grandmother. When we get to her inn, we have to go upstairs, but when I do...the screen just...
  4. Juliko

I was playing Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, and I tried to give Popuri an egg...but then I accidentally dropped it. Uuuuuugh.
  5. Juliko

Forgetting that I can't ship items on holidays in Harvest Moon and end up putting crops in the shipping box on holidays. Uuuuurgh!!!
  6. Juliko

CONSTANTLY LOSING AT THE ORIGINAL POKEMON PINBALL GAME!!! GOOD LORD, THIS GAME MAKES ME WANT TO EXPLODE!!!! No wonder I sold my original cartridge of it at a yard sale long ago!
  7. Juliko

Losing my Soul Silver game. That's a third game I lost! I swear, I must be cursed. >_<
  8. Juliko

Meta version. Good news: Find out Earthbound is on 3DS Virtual Console. Yay! Bad news: It's only available on the Nintendo New 3DS VC. Bummer!
Back
Top Bottom