Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I haven't played Dual Destinies yet despite owning it. I should really rectify that. I only played the very very beginning, and that was mainly to download the DLC before the eShop closes.
  2. Juliko

There's a visual novel like that? Sounds like my cup of tea! I'm gonna go find it!
  3. Juliko

Yeah. I know Rune Factory 4 recently got a Switch port that was very well received, but that's the only one I can think of, which makes me wonder how Atlus is going to make games like Etrian Odyssey for the Switch. That series relies heavily on map-making and the touch screen.
  4. Juliko

Personally, I like Adventures of Mana (aka Final Fantasy Adventure) better than Secret of Mana. Yeah, the plot's thin, the characters are bland and one-note, and you can beat it in 10 hours, but I still liked the battle system, the gameplay, the dark story, and the level grinding wasn't tedious...
  5. Juliko

Indeed. Plus, English dubbing has improved a LOT over the years. In the 90s and early 2000s, there were quite a few duds, even with genuinely great actors working on them, whether it was due to poor direction, poor casting, bad choices execs made, etc. We all know what happened with 4Kids take...
  6. Juliko

I actually don't mind that Pokemon Sword/Shield won't have every single Pokemon in it. Yes, I am disappointed that we'll only be allowed to have certain Pokemon and not every single one, but it's not enough to deter me from the games as a whole.
  7. Juliko

@FinalArcadia: I do disagree with some of your opinions, as I feel B/W and ORAS were great games, but it's cool if you have your reasons for not liking them. I personally do like them myself, though I do agree that X and Y is underrated.
  8. Juliko

I know the original SNES game was remade for mobile, and it had a slightly better, more refined script, but I haven't played it so I don't know. But the remake that came out last year is so much better in terms of art, translation, nuance, and character development. I've played it myself, so I know.
  9. Juliko

Don't forget the white text that's near impossible to read because of the text boxes being see-through if you have it on a light background. And weapon grinding. And a lot of important context that's never even explained because of the whole translation issue. Trust me, the remake is better.
  10. Juliko

I think the S. S. Anne music from Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green is the best version of the theme. I personally feel the original one from Red/Blue/Yellow is really obnoxious and grating on the ears, though I do like what Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee did with it. Still, I find the GBA version of...
  11. Juliko

I liked Mystic Quest as well! The music's great, and while the storyline is very simple, it's still cute and fun! No annoying characters, no taking 10-15 minutes to set up your party, and if you want to go somewhere, you just get up and go. Pure mindless fun. I'm glad I got it on the Wii Virtual...
  12. Juliko

I don't know how unpopular this is, but I'm gonna say it anyway: I absolutely DESPISE Atelier Escha and Logy's opening theme song. I love the game, but the intro song sucks. The guitar is so grating on the ears, the singer can't sing for the life of her, and the visuals for the opening only show...
  13. Juliko

I absolutely DESPISE Flay, Pamela, and Muppy in Mana Khemia. I cannot understand why MK fans like them, especially Pamela. She's always ordering people around, and plays the victim if they so much as say no to her. In one character quest, she nearly kills people with a potion, and when Vayne...
  14. Juliko

I admit, I didn't like Kirby Mass Attack too much. Controlling so many Kirbys at once kind of almost killed my DS screen from using my stylus so much.
  15. Juliko

Unlike the majority of the fandom, I wholeheartedly believe the Secret of Mana remake is genuinely good and doesn't deserve all the hate that it gets. I will defend the remake until my dying breath.
  16. Juliko

Same, except for Bayonetta.
  17. Juliko

Based on what little I heard, I actually don't think the voice actors/acting in the Secret of Mana remake is/are bad. Too bad 99% of fans are claiming the voices are bad or not necessary just from a few videos and voice clips alone.
  18. Juliko

I agree! I think Triple Deluxe has some really beautiful character designs for the villains, especially Sectonia. She's definitely beautiful.
  19. Juliko

Ara Fell is a very cute RPG Maker game and it needs more love!
  20. Juliko

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention. Another thing I don't like about Secret of Mana is the complete and utter lack of storage space. I mean, you can only have four of the same item, no more! That stinks! Well, its a good thing they have many different types of healing items, so I guess...
Back
Top Bottom