• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I kinda like Rhydon. Do people really hate it? I haven't seen any hate toward it. But I haven't met people who like Deerling, and this is coming from the number one fan of Deerling. I mean, come on! How can you not love this cute little thing?!
  2. Juliko

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who like Togetic. (Why else has it only appeared in one episode and never again after that?!) I adore Togetic, though I do love the entire Togepi line.
Back
Top Bottom