Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

Oooh, fellow Angel's Egg fan!! Awesome!! I can't believe I'm only just now seeing this post. Angel's Egg fans, unite!!
  2. Juliko

I think Oshi No Ko is really overhyped. Yes, it is good, but I don't feel it's the masterpiece people are making it out to be.
  3. Juliko

Yeah, that's definitely the case. Japan has a pretty big problem with corporations overworking its employees even to the point of death. They even have their own word for it, karoushi, which means "death by overwork."
  4. Juliko

Yeah, that's the reason I kinda dropped out of Aquatope in favor of Future Boy Conan and Ai no Gakkou Cuore Monogatari, and I haven't even finished the latter yet.
  5. Juliko

Yeah, I also miss the time when almost everything was 24-26 episodes or longer. At least with that amount of time, storytellers could actually have time to properly flesh out the characters, stories, and setting more organically depending on the execution.
  6. Juliko

Agreed. I found a lot of the characters to be annoying.
  7. Juliko

The anime Hakumei and Mikochi is criminally underrated and deserves more love! As does the currently airing anime Let's Make a Mug Too, or Yakunara Mug Cup mo.
  8. Juliko

I don't know how unpopular this is, but...I wish the World Masterpiece Theater hadn't gotten cancelled in 2009. Seriously, everything they put out is better than most of the anime that have come out nowadays.
  9. Juliko

I think the Pokemon: Yume no Tsubomi short and Twilight Wings are both better than the entirety of the Pokemon TV anime. Yes, I said that. Fight me.
  10. Juliko

These two shows aired around the same time, and having seen both...I think Fancy Lala is a better magical girl anime than CardCaptor Sakura. I mean, I like the latter, but I don't have the same attachment to it as others do, whereas Fancy Lala blew me away and really hit me in the feels.
  11. Juliko

I personally liked Arrietty when I first saw it. I even went to see it in theaters with my best friend when it was first being shown in English! I wouldn't consider it my personal favorite Ghibli movie (That honor goes to Whisper of the Heart), but it's a nice little movie.
  12. Juliko

I myself have been watching more English dubs myself, and these days, they're a LOT better and more polished than they used to be. That doesn't mean there aren't any duds and a few bad decisions made in good ones, but I really hate this idea that all English dubs are bad no matter what. Yes, we...
  13. Juliko

It's totally okay if certain shows or characters aren't your thing. I love Laid-Back Camp myself, but I know it's not going to be a show for everybody.
  14. Juliko

That's understandable, though in the Eva dub's defense, the only reason the dub turned out that way was because of Studio Khara's suffocating amount of control over it. Most Netflix dubs usually range from fine to pretty good, with the exception of the first dub for that AICO Incarnation show...
  15. Juliko

I'm probably going to get a lot of shade thrown at me for this: I think the Love Live Nijigasaki anime is the best Love Live anime. Better than even the original and Sunshine, mainly for one thing: No boob grabbing and stupid melodrama!!
  16. Juliko

Definitely check out Tamers if you can! It takes a while to get going, but the payoff is well worth it!
  17. Juliko

OMG you like +Anima too?! So do I!! And yes, it ABSOLUTELY deserves an anime!!! I'm surprised it never got one! Agreed. Plus, it at least tried to do something new with the premise and bothered to actually develop its characters and make them more than just simple archetypes. I don't...
  18. Juliko

I haven't read the manga. If you like Demon Slayer, that's cool! I like it too! But I don't feel it's the masterpiece people I know are making it out to be. Also, I call bullcrap on Zenitsu only becoming a competent fighter when he sleeps. That's lazy writing and you know it! That's my main...
  19. Juliko

I'm probably going to commit blasphemy by saying this, but...I honestly don't feel Demon Slayer is as good as people are making it out to be. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate it at all. I actually kind of like it. The first set of episodes were pretty good to me. However, I feel the show...
  20. Juliko

I know a lot of people like Konosuba, and that's totally cool if you do, but I don't like it much myself. I find it's humor way too mean spirited, and the characters being relentlessly awful to each other just makes it really fatiguing for me.
Back
Top Bottom