Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

TEEN: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey (COMPLETE!)

I know I'm posting on a thread that hasn't been active since 2021, but I made some changes to chapter 64 in that I added some additional dialogue and a new scene at the end. Why? Well, someone on TVTropes pointed out that the way I handled Milly at the end gave off some unfortunate implications...
  2. Juliko

There are rare cases when kids younger than a certain age grade gets into a higher grade than usual, mainly if their birthday misses the typical cut-off date. When I was a freshman in high school, there was a girl in my health class who was 13. And no, Julia didn't skip, as she started sixth...
  3. Juliko

Here it is, people! The final chapter of Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey!! *** Final Chapter: A Marvelous Journey It wasn't long before Perrine's Pokemon were all healed up, with Nurse Joy giving them back to her right as Mao returned from checking herself out of the hotel she was staying at...
  4. Juliko

Chapter 75: The Final Battle! Perrine VS Lance! Today was the day. Goosebumps broke out across Perrine's arms as she made her way to the stadium. Whether it was the frigid December air, or the realization that in a few minutes, she would be battling against Lance, the champion of both Kanto and...
  5. Juliko

Chapter 74: Into The Darkness Lance wasn't sure what he expected when he found out Mao Borgia's niece Perrine had won the Johto League. But sitting in his office, watching Perrine seize victory over Bruno on his I-Pad, every expectation he had was being blown away. Karen leaned over Lance's...
  6. Juliko

Chapter 73: An Elite Beatdown! Ariana, Petrel, and Proton stood in the middle of an office on the highest floor of a tall building in Goldenrod City. One that wasn't anywhere near the Radio Tower, though it was easy for them to see it just out the back window. Just looking at the structure made...
  7. Juliko

Well, she was already confirmed to have died right before the Radio Tower arc started. Nope. I just threw that in for food of thought. Thought it'd be a funny line. Crap, I thought it was the other way around! This is what I get for not playing many Pokemon games for so long.
  8. Juliko

Chapter 72: Going Where The Fairy Flies In a quiet suburb away from the beaches of Cianwood City, though still within driving distance of the ocean, a green haired woman made her way inside a nursing home, grocery bags in hand. There were only two, and they weighed heavy on her skinny arms. But...
  9. Juliko

Chapter 71: The Will of a Psychic Gladys took a sip of some cold lavender tea, reveling in the silence. She sat at one of three round tables in a break room inside the Pokemon League office. Said office was only a fifteen minute walk from the Pokemon Center, which was normally something Gladys...
  10. Juliko

Awww, thanks so much for the art! That looks great! And thanks so much for your comments. Yeah, I admit the earliest chapters aren't the best, and everything you've pointed out I've already heard lots of times before, so your concerns are totally valid. When I finish the Johto arc, I might go...
  11. Juliko

Chapter 70: Who Will Win? Perrine VS Caiseal! Perrine plopped down onto her bed in the Pokemon Center, the day’s events finally catching up to her. She gave a big sigh as fatigue weighed her body down, reveling in the plush comforter that broke her fall. The sky was already pitch black, dotted...
  12. Juliko

That was actually intentional. You know how the various Pokemon anime tend to interpret Pokemons' psychic attacks differently every time they're shown? Like how Confusion or Psychic can be used to levitate a Pokemon in one episode and then be used as beams in the next one? I thought it'd be fun...
  13. Juliko

Neeeeeeeeeeew chapter!!! Took me long enough to finally finish this! *** Chapter 69: A Musical Battle! Perrine VS Gervasius! Instead of heading to the Pokemon Center for lunch, the Ashers decided to take the kids out to a local food joint. It was still within walking distance, so the kids...
  14. Juliko

Whoops. Hadn't thought about that. Maybe I should delete that one line then.
  15. Juliko

Crap. Missed that. I'll fix that in a bit. Oh wow! I never even noticed that! I only gave those Pokemon to him just to make him have Pokemon that are different from the other kids' Pokemon. I can't believe I never realized the connection before now. Thanks for finding that. I better fix it...
  16. Juliko

Chapter 68: The Top Four! Caiseal VS Ethan! The rest of the night was pretty enjoyable for the kids and the Ashers. They had a nice dinner at the Pokemon Center and watched Ethan's battle together, cheering for him the whole way. Ethan's opponent was tough, but the three Pokemon he...
  17. Juliko

Yeah, I wound up rushing through the final two battles, as it was getting too long and I didn't want them to drag out the chapter. Actually, no it wasn't Yvette at the end of the previous chapter. You'll see. They're all in the same grade--sixth--but Caiseal and Perrine are 12, whereas Julia...
  18. Juliko

Chapter 67: Going Out in a Blaze of Glory! Julia sat on a bench near the fountain, contentedly eating a brownie she bought from inside the Pokemon Center. Karin and Hikaru both sat next to her, sharing a bowl of Pokemon food. The sun was high in the sky, and some kids were outside playing...
  19. Juliko

Fixed it, changed it to Whitney mentioning she saw Theo a month before. To lessen the effects of super effective attacks. Chirin being wet would make him more susceptible to grass and electric attacks. I thought I'd try to be a bit creative and have Chirin dry itself to somewhat mitigate...
  20. Juliko

Chapter 66: A League of Their Own "What an intense battle we've had so far, folks!" Mr. Goodshow's voice boomed into his microphone. "Both Pokemon have put their all into this match! But as we all know, only one can come out victorious!" Caiseal was locked into battle against another trainer...
Back
Top Bottom