Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Trailers and News Discussion

I wonder when the next news reveal will be?
  2. Juliko

I love most of the new Pokemon, especially Ribombee and Steenee...but Tsareena...not so much. I definitely think it looks a LOT better than Aromatisse. I don't hate it, but I don't really love it, either. I wonder if it'll be a stone based evolution? Kinda wanna keep Steenee.
  3. Juliko

Serebii.net just posted some news and...OH MY GOD POKEMON CENTERS HAVE STARBUCKS IN THEM!!!
  4. Juliko

I'd love it if Litten evolved into something like a panther or even a tiger. Better yet, I wonder if all the starters will have version-exclusive evolutions? That would be awesome!
  5. Juliko

Same! On the customization side of things, we're getting some new hairstyles, most of which are pretty snazzy. I wonder if we can have braids, long and short?
  6. Juliko

Totally with you with Refresh. Because lavishing my Pokemon with love, care, and grooming is every Pokemon trainer's guilty pleasure, and I really freaking loved Pokemon Amie. Though I do have to wonder why Pokemon Refresh is named after...well, the attack called Refresh. Why couldn't they have...
  7. Juliko

Yes we did, but they were limited. Now they have more options. Speaking of, OH MY GAH GIRLS CAN WEAR CAPRIS NOW!!! THANK YOU GAMEFREAK!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Love the new monkeys.
  8. Juliko

New hairstyles confirmed! I saw a snippet of a boy with curly orange hair and a girl with big pigtails during the new trailer!
  9. Juliko

Oooooh! Alolan Rattata looks pretty cool in a creepy way! I bet Team Skull's gonna have a field day with using those.
  10. Juliko

Hey! The 25th is my birthday! Awesome!
  11. Juliko

Show of hands, who else is hoarding Pokemon in PokeBank to transfer to Sun and Moon?
Back
Top Bottom