• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

What was the last thing that made you happy?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS NEW RUNE FACTORY GAMES COMING!!!!! Along with a new Story of Seasons game in development!!! I can't wait!! The trainer for RF: Project Dragon looks amazing! I do hope the new SoS game turns out better than the disaster that was Pioneers of Olive Town. I wanted to...
  2. Juliko

FINALLY!!! Bandai-Namco's gonna roll out a patch for the Switch version of Tales of Symphonia that'll fix a bunch of its issues! This article proves it! Woohoo! Better late than never!
  3. Juliko

Bad news: Discovery+ removed one of my favorite documentaries. Good news: I managed to find it again!...on Vudu of all places! Yay! Seriously, Vudu is so great yet so underrated.
  4. Juliko

Finding out that Digimon Survive now has DLC—including Guilmon!
  5. Juliko

Yay! Somebody bought my extra copy of Digimon Survive! For context, I put in a bid for Digimon Survive on an auction on Ebay, but I found a cheaper copy later on, thinking I would be outbid. But nobody else bid for the other DS copy, and I wound up winning, so I ended up with two copies. I just...
  6. Juliko

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAID-BACK CAMP IS GETTING AN ENGLISH DUB ON CRUNCHYROLL AND IT DROPS TOMORROW!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!
  7. Juliko

YEEEEEEES!!!!! Pokemon Home is finally getting an update that lets it be compatible with Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl and Legends Arceus! Woohoo! Took it long enough!
  8. Juliko

HOLY SHIT A RE-RELEASE OF RHAPSODY A MUSICAL ADVENTURE ON THE SWITCH COMING THIS SUMMER?!? Awesome!! Day one purchase right there! But the question remains...will it be the PS1 version with the dubbed songs, or the Nintendo DS version? Speaking of which, I really need to get around to playing...
  9. Juliko

YES! The 2021 West Side Story move is on HBO Max now! I'm gonna watch it!
  10. Juliko

Yaaaay!! I finally managed to nab a Pokemon Scale World Lyra figure at a reasonable price!! I even received a free Leaf figure on top of it! Woohoo!!!
  11. Juliko

Lots of things. 1. Finally finishing MarJour after six years of working on it (Though sequels are planned) 2. Finding out Prince of Egypt is going to be on Tubi TV next month. 3. Some stuff I ordered arriving today. 4. Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town getting a big update today.
  12. Juliko

Taking a shower and getting a refund after someone scammed me on a site. Mad respect for PayPal for being on it like hawks!
  13. Juliko

Yaaaaay!! I finally managed to find a cheap Scale World Lyra figure, and it was on some Canadian website, too! I even sound the Silver figure as well, but I'm going to wait to see if the one I ordered actually gets sent to me.
  14. Juliko

You and me both, and my mom is growing concerned. Hot damn! The Pretty Cure figurines I ordered arrived today! I didn't think they'd get here for another two months or so! Thank God for FedEx!! Woohoo!!!
  15. Juliko

My power coming back after being out for over six hours!
  16. Juliko

Finding out that Otakon isn't going to be cancelled since they couldn't hold their convention last year! My dad and I are definitely going this year no matter what, especially since we're both vaccinated!!
  17. Juliko

An anime figure I pre-ordered last year finally arriving after months of delays.
  18. Juliko

I hope you feel better, @luckypenguin2021 On my end, yaaaaay!! Discovery+ finally ditched livestreaming Deadly Women 24/7 and set it up so you can watch every episode individually from now on! Strange that it took them five months to do that, but oh well! Better late than never! Still wish...
  19. Juliko

My mom got her COVID vaccine yesterday! Now that just leaves me unvaxxed.
  20. Juliko

Yeeeees!!! Right Stuf FINALLY stocked the ZombieLand Saga nendoroid I ordered last year!! Woohoo!!...though I need to submit a ticket to have my payment info changed on my order since I used a lost debit card for that way back when. I might have to end up cancelling the order, but that's no...
Back
Top Bottom