Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

TEEN: Prema Kannagi: A Move to Adjudicate [DONE!]

I guess that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up, and some of the other stuff, too! I didn't even catch Arnie's last name there. Looking forward to your next fic!
  2. Juliko

Oh wow. It ended already? I feel like this could have gone on for a couple more chapters. But that's perfectly fine, as the ending itself is satisfactory for what it is. So, if I'm getting this right, Prema's father wanted the mayor to cover up a scandal where some woman was...embezzling...
  3. Juliko

So Prema's Volcarona wasn't freshly caught as Mariko thought. The battle was quite intense, and I'm glad Prema ultimately won out, even with the type advantage. I still love her for being able to point out Mariko's bullcrap and throw it in her face. I wish I had her moxie. And yay, Nariya stood...
  4. Juliko

There's a lot to go over here. I'm glad Prema saw through Mariko and exposed her for what she really is. She's certainly smart for her age, and I'm also glad that Nariya is starting to see how wrong the whole thing is. I'm hoping she grows a spine and cuts Mariko out of her life, because she...
  5. Juliko

Interesting to see a more YAMS focused episode here, which is good. I already like Nariya. It's easy to see she sticks with YAMS because they stood up for her when she was in trouble and considers them her friends, but as she starts to see them become people she doesn't recognize and take her...
  6. Juliko

Oooh! New story from you? New story from you! Whee! So instead of Nori, you're focusing on Prema this time around. Awesome! You do a great job of establishing nearly everything about her from the very start: Her background, her personality, how she interacts with the people around her, her...
Back
Top Bottom