Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

So apparently a new patch for BDSP is due to come out tomorrow.
  2. Juliko

I wonder when Nintendo will finally make BDSP compatible with Pokemon Home? All they've said is that it'll be implemented in 2022, but there's been no word about it since then, and it's been three months since BDSP came out. I wonder if this and Legends Arceus will get Home support as well?
  3. Juliko

It seems like BDSP is getting a new patch out tomorrow. There's not much into on it except for one thing about adding an additional notification about repels ending when you reach a certain amount of steps.
  4. Juliko

Ah, that explains it. I should probably do that then. Shame about the extra slates, though. Oh well.
  5. Juliko

Questions. 1. How do you unlock the Lucas/Dawn rematches? I can't seem to get them to battle me no matter what. I know it has something to do with them battling you on the weekend, but I tried that and it didn't work. 2. Does anyone know how to get rid of the Ramanas slates they don't need? I...
  6. Juliko

Does anyone know what the GWS is supposed to be and when it can be unlocked?
  7. Juliko

Sword and Shield introduced it, but you can only nickname traded Pokemon if they haven't already been given a nickname by their original trainer, and you can only nickname them once anyway.
  8. Juliko

Well, I made it to the Grand Underground, and so far, I only found one thing I dislike about BDSP so far: You can't nickname traded Pokemon anymore!! Crap! I loved being able to give nicknames to traded Pokemon in Sword and Shield, so why'd they get rid of it here?! I even have a bunch of...
  9. Juliko

Oh, I do remember struggling with that battle as a kid! I can get around it pretty easily now as an adult, though.
  10. Juliko

I am a little meh on the EXP Share always being on, but everything else is okay to me.
  11. Juliko

Sorry, bad wording on my part. What I meant to say that SwSh included some Pokemon in the game while excluding others.
  12. Juliko

I wonder if these remakes will have the National Dex? I mean, SwSh kind of nuked a bunch of Pokemon, but with the more simplified art style here, wouldn't that make it easier to include every single Pokemon? I do see some Pokemon returning such as Sentret and Numel in some trailers.
  13. Juliko

Whoa! Apparently the Manaphy egg is being made available via the Mystery Gift until February 2022! Awesome!
  14. Juliko

So glad we have release dates for all three games confirmed. Looking forward to buying them!
  15. Juliko

Super excited for this!! I hope they'll allow us to have every Pokemon in the game, but considering SwSh left out most of them, I'm not holding my breath. But who knows? They might since BDSP aren't doing overworld Pokemon anymore or Dynamax.
Back
Top Bottom