Search results for query: *

1. Juliko

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Finished this French animated movie called Long Way North on Tubi, and...wow, I really liked this! Definitely check it out if you can! It's great!
  2. Juliko

Decided to rewatch the documentary Spielberg on HBO Max to pass the time while I'm working. Definitely give it a watch if you're a fan of his work and the stories behind his films.
  3. Juliko

Ranking of Kings episode 1.
  4. Juliko

Watched an episode of My Next Life as a Villainess by way of the Blu-Ray set I ordered.
  5. Juliko

Finally finished High Guardian Spice! Now time to write out my review of it.
  6. Juliko

I found this really good documentary on Netflix called Fire In Paradise, about the most destructive wildfire in California's history. Very riveting and compelling, though I felt it was too short. I wish it could have been longer! Definitely a must-watch if you ever want to watch a good...
  7. Juliko

Four Hours At The Capitol, a new documentary about the January 6th insurrection. But dear lord, this was just BAAAAAD, mainly because it is extremely, heavily biased towards the insurrectionists and actually has the audacity to try to make them out to be in the right! Uh, no. Absolutely not. If...
  8. Juliko

Just watched some episodes of Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics on my TV thanks to having the new blu-rays.
  9. Juliko

I finished this new documentary series on Discovery+ called Children of the Cult. It was super sad, but also very good and well put together.
  10. Juliko

The first two episodes of Deadly Women on Discovery+. I've wanted to see the pilot episodes for a while, and I'm so glad the service finally ditched livestreaming the entire series 24/7.
  11. Juliko

Rescue 911 on Pluto TV. Man, I forgot how much I loved this show when I first watched it on TV way back when!
  12. Juliko

Evil In-Law.
  13. Juliko

Fear Thy Roommate
  14. Juliko

Trapped: The Alex Cooper Story
  15. Juliko

Stuff on Netflix, namely Lego Elves: Secret of Elvendale and The Photographer of Mauthausen.
  16. Juliko

The final episode of Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix.
  17. Juliko

Because of Winn-Dixie Forbidden: Dying For Love
  18. Juliko

Devilman Crybaby on Netflix. Seriously, why am I watching this?! I normally hate this kind of stuff!! Not too big a fan of the hyper-violence and sex thrown in my face.
  19. Juliko

Just finished the newest episode of Pitbulls and Parolees.
  20. Juliko

Criminal Minds
Back
Top Bottom