Search results for query: *

1. Junee

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I won't lie, I did tear up a little at how nice the games look from a graphic stand point. I think I might pass on it tho. The Go mechanics and the (probably) only 151 Pokemon is a huge 'no thanks' from me. I do hope that next year's Gen 8 game takes some stuff from it though. Like the polished...
  2. Junee

You guys need to grow strong like me, the person whose heart has grown cold from waiting the past three years for a new mainline Animal Crossing game. It's definitely gonna be this E3...m-maybe...please? Oh, dear god, please Nintendo, I need it!
  3. Junee

I'm Team Wait To See What Non-starter Pokemon Are Exclusive To Each Version Before Deciding Which Version I Get! :D
  4. Junee

If we have to go back to Kanto and Mew still isn't under that damn truck, Game Freak is cancelled forever!
  5. Junee

Which raises the question, can the 3DS and Switch even communicate with each other?
  6. Junee

Acorn duck Oshawott is still one of the best things this fandom has ever come up with!
  7. Junee

Seasons were awesome and I miss them.
  8. Junee

> 3 new fossil Pokemon Don't. Play. With. My. Heart!
  9. Junee

My dislike of the game maybe being set in Kanto has nothing to do with thinking it will just being an updated RBY with little to no changes. That would just be the cherry on my disappointment sundae if true! No, my problem with the Switch games potenially being set in Kanto is that it would be...
  10. Junee

Because new Pokemon are the most exciting part of a new generation. Starting Gen 8 off with a remake/reboot (especially of Kanto! :sick:) without any new Pokemon would feel like a hallow and weak start to me.
Back
Top Bottom