Search results for query: *

1. Jyo

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

some more additional dialogue parts for Glaceon spoken parts. Will send another note, when ready, or email if you do decide to share it. HK edit alert! Originally was going to have chef Gordon Ramsey be an Espeon on my SFE ritings, but also remembered your a fan of them, so instead made him a...
  2. Jyo

10 days is a lot, by now feeling so much better. <y wednesday and Thursday had so much coughing, that after a while it it made my thorat and lungs hurt a bit, dizziness and headache... no cold symptoms anymore. Will be fun to read that part of the writing. Hopefully the writing coming off...
  3. Jyo

So true, its why I check in couple months after, maybe one in my size or similar might show up Gotten started on the first three chapters, a bit in all, I know some changes might happen along the way.
  4. Jyo

Chapter plans: 01 – Villain's Plan and Learning Eevees 02 – Shocking Glaceons 03 – Grace's Surprise 04 – Fluffball Nightmare 1 05 – The Failed Test 06 – Fluffball Nightmare 2 07 – Secret Plans 08 – Fluffball Nightmare 3 09 – Villanious Encounters 10 – Fluffball Nightmare, 4...
  5. Jyo

the principals office
  6. Jyo

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/330961765607145474/920980534090424330/unknown.png
  7. Jyo

8. Jyo

birthday song in Italian
  9. Jyo

câmpii! (I was looking up on google translate what it meant - 'plains' from Romanian)
  10. Jyo

something funny I did - Arval not to amused to have on a Santa Suit, while his partner and loving mate loves it, little Vee ? picked Arval to wear the Santa Suit in his personality: Arval doesn't like wearing any kind of clothing, accessories, or in this case - Costumes, it will be a long...
  11. Jyo

(might end up slowly losing from all these birthday "gifts" lol)
  12. Jyo

La Cruz del Sur
  13. Jyo

giggles - taco Tuesday
  14. Jyo

https://www.deviantart.com/deruuyo/art/Brothers-Lunch-Time-213671338
  15. Jyo

BigDocFan replied to the thread The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?. There may be more posts after this. Today at 1:06 AM Mark read
  16. Jyo

I yawn too Grace passes Carbon at least a breakfast burrito to take “enjoy it, time to mess with the kitten” “I'll... I'll be fine Carbon....” I giggle nervously
  17. Jyo

12:22am ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT Oct 10, 2021 12:22am FOREIGN INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH KIEV PI-2, UA Oct 9, 2021 8:47am FOREIGN ARR
  18. Jyo

There, you used "he\his" instead of "they\them" xD Just pointing it out since it was EPFG who said it first in the "known" thread) Banned because then you shouldn't like their posts, I mean in the case it bothers you.
  19. Jyo

Poncho
  20. Jyo

Back
Top Bottom