Search results for query: *

1. Jyo

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9/10 love the design and typing nature is so cute Fletchinder
  2. Jyo

2.10 boring design, boring fish just as bad as Feebass and Basculin not much to say about it at least its not the worst looking fish out there Liepard
  3. Jyo

2/10 way too over designed for me not really a fan od most dragons :eek:e[ard - Liepard
  4. Jyo

6/10 a bit higher than meh, still not too much for me Yamper
  5. Jyo

8.10 Bulba's inspiration name Pokemon itself is ok, love the typing (the Pokemon at the bottom of my favorite list) - Durant
  6. Jyo

9/10 cutie piggy so cute looking one of my favorite fire starters so cute in Amie/Refresh Meowstic F
  7. Jyo

7/10 it looks nice, better than the other two starters and their evolutions. Cute design. Other water types I love way more like) - Floatzel
  8. Jyo

9/10 looks nice, reminds me of Ghidora from the Godzilla series main reason i do like them do have to admit it, its too overdesigned Flareon
  9. Jyo

7/10 looks nice, other normal types I love way more Delcatty
  10. Jyo

11/10 love the cute adorable bear cub makes me lauugh every time I saw it in the anime lovely cute design too Cubchoo
  11. Jyo

10/10 love the silly and funny chinchilla, made me laugh in the anime so cute looking Liepard
  12. Jyo

3/10 not really for me, not the worst, not the scariest either for a ghost type like the typing Pidove
  13. Jyo

9/10 cutie Pokemon, little fun ghost najubg kits if biuse do like the spooky evolution a bit more Trevenant
  14. Jyo

9/10 love the design and really love the typing so much better than original Kanto ground type Alolan Ninetales
  15. Jyo

10/10 love the puppy, cute evolution too so funny in the anime Purrloin
  16. Jyo

1/10 design looks strange to me not something I'll use if I ever get the chance to didn't make Basculin look any better Goldeen
  17. Jyo

4/10 its not really for me, looks a bit strange, at least its not the worst looking out there. Clauncher
  18. Jyo

9/10 lovely design, love the typing reminds me of ghosts for sure... cold, white spirits always make the environment around them icy cold Pyroar - female
  19. Jyo

8/10 like its design, cute looking made me laugh in the anime episode Eevee
  20. Jyo

7/`0 took me a while to like, its only OK do love evolution more Rhydon
Back
Top Bottom