Search results for query: *

1. Jyo

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

today after work, grabbed an Elite Trainer Box, Unbroken Bonds packs themselves:
  2. Jyo

after work bought a few TCG items a Team Up Elite Trainer Box and the Pikachu Zekrom tin Tin I did open up and shared every pack - Elite Trainer Box didn't do so this time, will just share the good pulls and the pulls I like... first let's get started with tin now the four packs: for the...
  3. Jyo

Got all the cards I ordered yesterday, (March 28) time to get it started - 10 photos in total starting with the non cats first: Eevee!! the cute Eevee!! one in French and one in Japanese too the other non-Eevee fox cards - non in English either Japanese Umbreon French Espeon Portuguese...
  4. Jyo

did order 93 cards not yet shipped - when I get them I'll share them not much for me this week - did bought an Eevee / Snorlax tin for the packs? not sure what my next post will be maybe another Elite Trainer Box or a mixed box - or sharing the 93 cards I ordered both are coming as you...
  5. Jyo

about two weeks ago ordered 27 individual cards, mostly foxes for my "Fox Collection" couple of cards I didn't have and wanted - what does the fox say?: (next order will be mainly cats)
  6. Jyo

in my previous posts with Fates Collide, deleted one by accident, couldn't figure out which one one more to go - Team Up Elite Trainer box - 8 packs from it about two more from other boxes too --- look a back--- not sure why some images don't show up in final post (show broken image...
  7. Jyo

now the Fates Collide Elite Trainer Box - and other Fate Collide packs I got
  8. Jyo

another day to go, what I opened on Saturday (Mar 16th) Team Up ETB I'll post after, do have lots of photos here Everything to open up: (image) (image) I combined all the packs by set, opening them up that way couldn't believe my good Shinning Legends packs double the feline, one...
  9. Jyo

continuing on with the next set of cards for all to see: starting it off with that cutie known as Vee: the two packs: Next up the Eevee / Snorlax tin now, for the Lucario GX box yes, I know I bought an Elite Trainer Box... but I was too exhausted to open it Thursday got home late, and my...
  10. Jyo

This past week or two have gotten quite a lot of TCG items - will try to keep them organized if I can remember them: I know I'll have to split up the post, not sure I can fit in so many images in one post, will make it into three parts, only the packs I got in the first image I'll share here...
  11. Jyo

A few more cards to show for everyone - bought the Team Up Elite trainer box and another Sylveon tin First off, I started with the Sylvee tin: once more, decided to photo every card that came in the packs, as before: Now - the Team Up Elite Trainer box not sure why image isn't...
  12. Jyo

on Thursday (March 7th) got the Vaporeon GX in the mail (one of for me - one for a friend... sorry for the mess) the only problem was that I was working for about 11 hours so I got home so super late and exhausted.... didn't even open the box Friday, March 8th - had problems turning on my...
  13. Jyo

that looks nice, can't wait to see what you got I'm also waiting on the mail - I ordered the Vaporeon GX box has not shipped yet, I did bought it only 2 days ago
  14. Jyo

A bit more cards for me, happy with what I got, lets share with all: I bought - Flareon GX box - had bought one earlier but I send it to a friend for his birthday Team Up Elite trainer box Leafeon GX tin :cry: still kind of saddened that I still can't find the Vaporeon GX box :LOL: sowwy for...
  15. Jyo

Finally, after a nice long wait, was able to buy some TCG cards happy that I was able to find the Jolteon GX and Flareon GX boxes kind of sad that Vaporeon GX was sold out at the store I went too and also bought the Team Up Elite Trainer Box after opening all the packs, all my favorite cards...
  16. Jyo

My friend that lives up in Canada tried to send me the present a bit early arrived on the 27th, I'll still take it, take a look at what it send me: Espeon: Umbreon:
  17. Jyo

Got my present opened!! being a birthday present, I sleeved up every single card, excpet for the energy that is to start it off, my favorites first Some of my other favorites: Rest of the cards, yes all sleeved, even the Pokemon I dislike all are sleeved will save all of them...
  18. Jyo

still the 12th for me, did get my present a bit early from a Canadian friend of mine can't wait to open it: since the 7th is been sitting on my shelf, just a couple hours of waiting left for me
  19. Jyo

At least someone likes it - I was really hoping it was Suicune rainbow rare, next time I know its not a trading area or I would... but anyways I already send it to another friend that lives in Canada - in a way "don't have any of the two Full Arts anymore" as that friend does play competitively...
  20. Jyo

bought two TCG items today: Packs to open now that all is open, my favorite pulls: the so called 'good pulls' I didn't like any of them, the two textured art cards? I hated both to be honest, no Pokemon in them
Back
Top Bottom