Search results for query: *

1. Jyo

Guess what the next user likes

I love hot chocolate, especially in the cold weather. volcanic ash
  2. Jyo

never been to Australia, seen it on photos and YouTube videos, looks amazing, would love to experience it one day, too many poisonous animals and hot weather The Simpsons
  3. Jyo

they make amazing food, much better than ast food, i prefer the food trucks, wait time isn't too bad either. work clothing / school uniforms
  4. Jyo

No way too over complicated design and the type not for me either headphones
  5. Jyo

(MRE - meal ready to eat, its what soldier's eat, usually has a main meal, a few snacks and side items, a drink mix, a coffee, and an accessories pack - you can always use google search to help) The Force is with me, I love star Warscurrently wearing my Star wars shirt, might watch the movies...
  6. Jyo

I do love the Franchise so many good memories MRE's
  7. Jyo

kind of like, played them when I was younger, the original one on NES - after that haven't played any La croix sparkling water
  8. Jyo

I listen to Metal - Yes has been to Alaska edit: wrong topic
  9. Jyo

I eat tacos so often its a typical Mexican food, I'm part Mexican Breakfast (in general, not a specific meal)
  10. Jyo

love the calico's fur pattern, they look so adorable one of my top 5 favorite cat breeds Instant noodles
  11. Jyo

To be very honest.... Not Really! in Seattle it rains a lot... at work they play those boring Christmas songs all the time on repeat, its worst when I work 8 hours or more and have to listen to them over and over.... and over... and over.... it gets repetitive and boring. on TV not much to...
  12. Jyo

I do love sketching, its how I start all my drawings dipping bowls
  13. Jyo

not myself, sorry strong wind gusts
  14. Jyo

forums makes me smile, love them Adblock
  15. Jyo

yes, helps keep warm inthe colder months beanie
  16. Jyo

I love drawing its relaxing and creative moments Mechanical Pencils
  17. Jyo

Love nature, trees produce oxygen love them Rubber bands
  18. Jyo

Depends on who makes them, they can be good or they can look terrible. glass of water
  19. Jyo

Football is my favorite, i watch it all the time, especially when National Teams play in World Cup, and I have large collection of football jerseys too I also enjoy watching NFL and Rugby Smart phones
  20. Jyo

I haven't read a book since almost 2004 when i graduated, so No not really into books I do 'read' online articles and forum posts, these aren't books Pets
Back
Top Bottom