Search results for query: *

1. Jyo

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

Truthfully, not a fan of seals myself, they don't look so ugly, but still not my favorite of species. Civet
  2. Jyo

Honestly, never heard of them before, I know almost nothing about them, but hearing something about them online, that they are extremely endangered, related to dolphins, unable to see the images anymore, just going by what I read online. Sorry if I can't give a more full detailed on my...
  3. Jyo

Will edit when you tells what it is. I can't see the image due to near blindness, and the screen reader can't read images either. Caracal
  4. Jyo

might use close up of a rose this time
  5. Jyo

kiwi bird looks funny those flightless bird are amazing and cute Grizzly Bear
  6. Jyo

too loud too annoying heard them in the zoo, they are so loud and annoying, don't like them Meerkat
  7. Jyo

they looked nice, awesmix mix between bird and lizard in early evolution time, wish they had not gotten extinct Raggiana bird-of-paradise [/SPOILER]
  8. Jyo

Patrat's inspiration and what its based on they look cute and funny wish i could pet one Tasmanian Devil
  9. Jyo

they look weird, but in a really good way love their design and how they move most poisnous small species on earth - Box Jellyfish
  10. Jyo

they are amazing, how slowly can change the scale colors to match their mood Wolverine
  11. Jyo

they look adorable, a bit too big for indoor pet would be amazing to encounter one Genet - they aren't canines or felines, genets are related to civets
  12. Jyo

no longer alive, extinct for almost 66 million years ago looks ferocious, good design jackal
  13. Jyo

love them, they look adorable, lovely design they look fluffy warm, I know better than try to pet one I know they would be dangerous to encounter never seen one in real life alright, my favorite of all species, the one that inspires my favorite Pokemon Red Fox
  14. Jyo

amazing species, love seeing them on the news when the Orca arrives to the Washington coasts, how intelligent they are while hunting love their coloring too Black-and-White Ruffled Lemur
  15. Jyo

not much into them, only seen them in documentaries Fennec Fox
  16. Jyo

those look amazing, I bet they be kind of spooky finding them at night all of sudden... awesome design my most favorite species on earth: - Cougar (other places call them mountain lion, puma, or catamount)
  17. Jyo

looks lovely, really love the good stereotype about them tanuki
  18. Jyo

looks so lovely, kind of misleading 'cat' when it's not even related to felines at all love the cute design they have Pangolin
Back
Top Bottom