1. KabutopsStudys

Generation IV Remake Speculation

cool. we'll see!
  2. KabutopsStudys

I have beaten leaf green.
  3. KabutopsStudys

Speaking of OrAs, I need to play those games for myself, they are more than a remake, they are a whole other game on its own!
  4. KabutopsStudys

I've heard that they were talking about gen 4 remakes before the release of pokemon lets go!
  5. KabutopsStudys

I agree if it gets a ton of dark type moves.
  6. KabutopsStudys

if you want to know where my name is in the G4 remake vote thing, my name is above @SlyGecko if you want to see where it is and give me a follow!
  7. KabutopsStudys

I am aware of that, and I am not trying to get ahead of myself, which I am very good at doing!
  8. KabutopsStudys

#letsgoSinnoh! pokemon diamond was the first game I ever played, so that would be cool. it would be dope if they add the riding pokemon mechanic again in the remakes, then you could be riding on cool legendaries!
  9. KabutopsStudys

yeah, we have to hear it from the pokemon direct itself!
  10. KabutopsStudys

but I hope they do give it a good moveset for when you catch it! a good wild moveset would be : Drain punch, wide guard, giga impact, and stone edge.
  11. KabutopsStudys

who knows, they may make it so you Can't transfer regigigas over from sword and shield, but you do with the trio of regis.
  12. KabutopsStudys

But one thing I absolutely don't want is, A level 1 regigigas when you fight it like on platinum.
  13. KabutopsStudys

but It would be there regular forms. I know we have had too many kanto remakes, but the galar ones where in the dlc, but they would be a higher level, like at level 70 in the wild for the first time!
  14. KabutopsStudys

I would also like to bring back the legendary birds as roaming legendaries like they did in platinum!
  15. KabutopsStudys

I hope they do diamond and pearl remakes so much. I hope that they introduce new mega evolutions in the sinnoh remakes, like for example : Mega regigigas, the lake trio getting megas, Mega / Primal dialga and palkia, and Mega Origin form giratina, as well as normal mega giratina! it would be so...
Back
Top Bottom