Search results for query: *

1. KabutopsStudys

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

Speaking of rock stab, WHY DID WE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL GEN 8 FOR KABUTO AND KABUTOPS TO GET STONE EDGE BY LEVEL UP! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!
  2. KabutopsStudys

I know, I included some of what he said into my own responce.
  3. KabutopsStudys

if there were steel type starter pokemon, I would make beldum and Aron starters. you can't go wrong with either, metagross being a more attacking robot, and aggron being one of those more defencive, while still having a meaty attack stat. having one of the highest physical defence stats in the...
  4. KabutopsStudys

I hope they do make DP remakes. pokemon diamond was the first one I ever played!
  5. KabutopsStudys

Just in some way, make regigigas beter! at least give it a hidden ability!
  6. KabutopsStudys

yeah # MAKE REGIGIGAS LIVE UP TO ITS NAME!
  7. KabutopsStudys

and even if it was same tier as mega rayquaza, it still may get destroyed, because you know, its mega rayquaza, and mega rayquaza is an absolute monster!
  8. KabutopsStudys

while regigigas ability is trash, it does gain access to some really good moves like drain punch!
  9. KabutopsStudys

yeah, an ability that raises its speed by 2 stages when its hp goes below 50%!
  10. KabutopsStudys

ok looking at regigigas stats, it may not need as many buffs as i thought, but there still needs to be changes to it in order for it to no longer be the worst legendary pokemon ever!
  11. KabutopsStudys

if I could change a legendary pokemon, that legendary would be regigigas. what I would do is make it more bulky, have higher base HP, make it's Physical attack stat way higher, and give it a hidden ability that when its hp goes below 50%, its speed goes up by 2 stages! now that would be a...
  12. KabutopsStudys

Aggron's evo line is a great evo line, because mainly of there defences! Aggron's stats are pretty good also, with having a very high defence stat at bs: 180 in the Rgl Def, with a base 110 attack stat on the physical side! the reason I am talking about aggron is because of its mega! it has a...
Back
Top Bottom