Search results for query: *

1. K

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Will do,
  2. K

Thanks, I've also decided that I'm going to rank Lucario one place Higher than Gliscor just because I personally like Lucario more than Gliscor, and with that I think that will cover most games so that if any of the team is unavailable in a particular game I can just grab the next one on the...
  3. K

Yeah, I have to agree on that. Well my ninja ranking list is mostly done then. I just need to edit my OP to reflect the new order.
  4. K

Re: Suggestions for my new team Good point, Lucario does feel more like a fist fighter than a ninja but I think Lucario looks more like a ninja than Gliscor. if we compare him to the 3 ninja Greninja, Shedinja and Ninjask, we see that he doesn't need to be to dark and mysterious, but that being...
  5. K

Re: Suggestions for my new team Realy? I was actualy thinking Gliscor was the least ninja like, and that he may be a bit more Vampire than ninja, but it is always good to take into accaount other peoples opinions too.
  6. K

Re: Suggestions for my new team So who does everyone think is the least ninja like of Lucario, Toxicroak, Scizor and Gliscor?
  7. K

Re: Suggestions for my new team So the general opinion so far is that Zoroark is the top candidate.
  8. K

Suggestions for my new team Hello guys and girls, Recently I have decided to make a new team of Pokemon, and I have decided that I want a team of ninja Pokemon, but much to my dismay there are only 3 ninja pokemon, so I thought I would ask the experts for some suggestions, My planed team so...
Back
Top Bottom