Search results for query: *

1. Kaiveran

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Oh yeah, sorry I missed you uwu But yeah, I figured if you weren't gonna listen to me, you'd listen to the person you knew 100% was on your side, so that's why I made sure they got into the fold as well. By the way (@neopest asked about this IIRC) this game's result perfectly supports my...
  2. Kaiveran

Yeah, that dumb panic almost cost me the game. Luckily I came to my senses, but I could sense the lingering mistrust even after I gave you the golden truth.
  3. Kaiveran

Role PM convo, in case anyone was curious about my thought process?: Hopefully my play is a little clearer in light of this. JohnCena_areyousureaboutthat.mov Whoopee :rolleyes: This aged like fine milk. I always keep my promises.
  4. Kaiveran

And yet Caps nearly pulled off the perfect heist anyway, which says a lot. Seriously @TheCapsFan, G-fucking-G. You smelled blood and went in for the kill, and I don't think it's possible to understate how much I felt like cornered, helpless prey for the majority of this last Day phase, and I...
  5. Kaiveran

Oh lol, nice! :) Knew there was Rolecop stuff going on!
  6. Kaiveran

Too much of a white rabbit situation to format shit properly rn, my comments are bold and blue and/or interlinear b/c hard returns split quotes, awesome! Hmm maybe there might be a little bt of a culture clash with regard to the term distancing, b/c where I'm from "distancing" implies bringing...
  7. Kaiveran

Good Guy Reiji :claps emojis: I just want you to know that you have my utmost sympathies, and honstely I won't even be mad if you switch back. XLo thunderdome situations are their own unique form of psychic torture and having the thorn of the unknown lodged in your skull can be especially...
  8. Kaiveran

It's only 1 shot though. As for them being common together, yeah, I agree, and I've went over how those two are probably the most alignment-agnostic claims in the game in this post. Full Commuter also doubles on defensive roles, to a way more busted extent than one Doc or Vigi shot. And...
  9. Kaiveran

I'm may be a little tipsy due to accompaniments to a house Christmas dinner, but I'll try to address some more stuff in a bit anyways
  10. Kaiveran

meow hope people catch the pun
  11. Kaiveran

And now we finally come to...sigh...TheCapsFan's """case""" on me. BTW, I really, REALLY hate that there's no option here to preserve nested quotes. You really gotta click through to the original posts to understand what's being commented on. Still, it's gotta be done. Not looking too...
  12. Kaiveran

@DawningWinds, while your latest post has definitely made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I don't wanna rest on my laurels, because they're still one short of a majority and Reiji might be listening! Do you have a good handle on the stuff that went down Late D2 -> Night 2? I think pages 32 to 35...
  13. Kaiveran

Since I've seen this point from both conftown (even though one of them is on my side now) I feel a need to address it. Yeah, obviously anybody with a Guard/Doc power is gonna target the Cop, which really makes it useless for determining alignment. Nobody trueclaiming it will not have done it...
  14. Kaiveran

Point I accidentally glossed over: yes, I have been pretty static in my read on Caps, but I feel like he's been pretty static in his play until very recently, and even that looked like slotting into a mostly prefabricated narrative to me (DW seems to concur). If I'm static on my read on a...
  15. Kaiveran

So I was going over your neo casework when I saw this post, and it looks like this situation has arose mainly by attrition (i.e with HD dying and Reiji being confirmed town), putting Caps right next to me anyways, so the way toDay shook out really isn't a big upset for you in hindsight. With...
  16. Kaiveran

If anyone thought of asking, the Christmas stuff was great. Oh come on. Even with his huge advantage against me ATP, and a good amount evidence to suggest remaning wolf power, he just couldn't bring himself to fake another action on me to seal the deal. Illusion of transparency is a bitch, huh...
  17. Kaiveran

@leetic they both have dawn in their name. why are you so pressed about it anyways? Why would I still be analyzing? You win either way. Let more of the actual town voices come through Speaking of which, @DawningWinds Later
  18. Kaiveran

Assisted by gdocs Gods yehyeh So now that we have all claims, let's try to put the apparent power level of the game in context. If a Cop gets a red check, they claim to the thread, but if they’re not on the Strongman themselves, they get killed through any protection next Night. Roleblocker...
  19. Kaiveran

DW* Goddamn 10 second limit
Back
Top Bottom